What's new
What's new

Job shop in Canada

I am in need of a job shop in Canada that will do a small job for myself, I need a hollow bushing made up with a knurled nut for it. Location does not matter, I don't have any cad skills, so it will have to be on paper. Any suggestions would be appreciated. It's for an invention I'm working on. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I am in need of a job shop in Canada that will do a small job for myself, I need a hollow bushing made up with a knurled nut for it. Location does not matter, I don't have any cad skills, so it will have to be on paper. Any suggestions would be appreciated. It's for an invention I'm working on. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I could certainly recomend a shop near to you that could do the job, but having labled Canada as Kanuckistan I am inclined to give you a suggestion of where to go rather then offer help

I could certainly recomend a shop near to you that could do the job, but having labled Canada as Kanuckistan I am inclined to give you a suggestion of where to go rather then offer help

Its CANADA .Be proud, we are the Best country in the world.

cflag1.jpg

Back