What's new
What's new

K&T 3CK PLAIN -- HORIZONTAL MILL -15 HP - 5" DIAMETER OVER ARMS

frankroy

Plastic
Hi new to the fourm -- 2nd post so:

Hi folks; first of all I am not very smart like some of you guys on the fourm. Second I am very poorly conected in the machining world. And third, with limited quaification I have a 3ck horizontal that I just love but at some point would like to find a vertical attachment head for this machine

need help been looking for a while no joy

not adverse to a bridgeport mill with a compatable adaptor that fits my over arms as one option -- but my first opton would be to find a stock milling attachment that would allow me to utilize the horse power on this, meat eating dog, of a machine

Don,t need to steal it can pay a fair price as I do have some budget to work with

thanks Frank

Last edited:
thank you sir
The other half of the "finding" will be for you to learn about Lot Numbers. Your 3CK has one - right over by the serial (actually it IS the serial :D ) - and most all the vertical heads have lot numbers. With these, you can decipher if a head you were looking at might fit the mill you own.

Here is where you look - lot number book. Look through this long list and you will find the four sections copied into this document

Last edited:

Back