What's new
What's new

KDK Series 100 Quick Change Toolpost and Holders

cinematechnic

Cast Iron
I have some KDK and JFK Toolposts and Toolholders for sale.

I was planning to sell these items on fleBay but I would prefer to sell them here. I have already listed the KDK 100 toolpost on fleBay but have not yet listed the holders. The KDK 102 and 207 holders in the photos are sold.

All items are clean, no dirt, no grease, no rust. They have the proper flat tip or dog point set screws to hold the tools.

Prices are for individual items, I will discount substantially if you buy multiple items. Feel free to make an offer.

Items are located in Biddeford, ME and will ship USPS Priority Flat Rate

KDK 100 size Quick Change Toolpost $98.-
For Lathes with 11 - 16 in� swing (135 - 200mm spindle-to-bed)
Lathe center height (toolpost slide to spindle) 1.0 in� (25mm) and up
Dimensions: 2.5 wide, 3.5� long, 2.25 in� high
Weight 5 lbs
I have a custom T-nut and 7/16 bolt for this toolpost to fit Hardinge lathes that I can include with the toolpost.

KDK 04 Parting Bar Combination - 3/8 in� or 10mm tool bit & P2 cut-off blade $44.-

Parting Bar Combination (similar to KDK 104) for 1/2 in� bits and 5/8 in� cut-off blade (no Mfr stamp, may be JFK) 1.5 in OAH $29.-

JFK D3 toolholder 3/4 in� capacity $29

KDK 207-1 Knurling Tool with 1 straight and 2 diamond knurls, 2 in� OAH SOLD

KDK 102 Threading and Facing Bar Combination 1/2� capacity 1.5 in� OAH SOLD

Please contact me via PM or visit my website CinemaTechnic - Optics for Motion Pictures and Digital Cinema and you'll find my email there [cinematechnic -at- mac dot c o m].

Will consider trades of:
5C tooling, especially step chuck closers for Hardinge taper, step chucks, and collets.
3C collets
Precision measuring equipment
Any optical or autocollimator related items
Any Swiss tools
Any metric tools

Thanks!KDK 100 Set 1.jpgKDK 100 Set 2.jpg

Back