What's new
What's new

Kearney & Trecker Lot Number Records in order. (One Stop Shopping)

m-lud

Stainless
I bought a Kearney & Trecker 2ch and went searching for serial number information and knew it was in VM.org but with 400 some odd publications I missed finding it. Kept nodding out.
So, I did a google search and found my thread from 2018 trying to gather it all in one place. I didn't remember posting it.
Ramsey 1 came on and said he was the original author on V.M. John Oder. Greg Menke or Ramsey usually help with identifying for members needing help but I knew it was available and went looking. Here is my link from 2018 talking with Ramsey1. We owe him a lot for saving this valuable serial number information from being lost. Also thanks to V.M. for hosting it and John Oder. And Greg Menke and anyone else involved that are always willing to help.

Kearney Trecker serial number PFD [ direct link.]

Here are the sequential links of Kearney & Trecker's list of production numbers. There is an additional link that pertained and looked helpful.
I hope this helps someone else needing it.

http://vintagemachinery.org/pubs/detail.aspx?id=6770

Thanks Joel Havens for posting on V.M.
On this link read the Serial Number content in the column on the right. Ignore the left navigation links.

Last edited by a moderator:
I added this thread to the 'Major Rebuilds, Repairs, & Info per Manufacture' sticky in this section for easier access.

Also under K & T we have this link:
Kearney Trecker serial number registry

P.S. I edited your bing link show it shows directly now. If you or anyone have issues showing links send me a message, and I 'll fix it or show you guys the code so that links show discreetly.
Basically do like these pics. I have to show pics, because if I type it, the code wants to work, lol . You can just write the code initially, but if 'editing' you need to 'toggle BB code' circled in green. And to show a link discreetly type the code as you see in red. Example taken from first post in this link.

256.jpg 257.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks,
I entered the bing link to show that ramsey1was the VM author.
I didnt remember Posting that thread in 2018 and had to search again for those pages.
Now we can refer anyone in need to the stickey here. The V.M. publication reprints list is long.
Il'l post a thread on my new K&T 2ch soon. S.N 19-7096
I forgot that I needed the lot#.
Edit: It looks like one of 25 in April of 1953
Coming soon
Thanks Mike

Last edited:
I bought a Kearney & Trecker 2ch and went searching for serial number information and knew it was in VM.org but with 400 some odd publications I missed finding it. Kept nodding out.
So, I did a google search and found my thread from 2018 trying to gather it all in one place. I didn't remember posting it.
Ramsey 1 came on and said he was the original author on V.M. John Oder. Greg Menke or Ramsey usually help with identifying for members needing help but I knew it was available and went looking. Here is my link from 2018 talking with Ramsey1. We owe him a lot for saving this valuable serial number information from being lost. Also thanks to V.M. for hosting it and John Oder. And Greg Menke and anyone else involved that are always willing to help.

Kearney Trecker serial number PFD [ direct link.]

Here are the sequential links of Kearney & Trecker's list of production numbers. There is an additional link that pertained and looked helpful.
I hope this helps someone else needing it.

http://vintagemachinery.org/pubs/detail.aspx?id=6770

Thanks Joel Havens for posting on V.M.
On this link read the Serial Number content in the column on the right. Ignore the left navigation links.
Thanks for posting the link for the early seral numbers... I have that book from 1979 but it starts with the year "1920"... Cheers; Ramsay 1:)

Back