What's new
What's new

Kearny Trecker 1943 No. 2H Universal Parking Attachment for Vertical Head

Nice pic, that’s awesome. I hope I can be making helical gears in the future. Have a conventional lead and dividing head. Not sure I have all the gears and only have one plate for the dividing head. My 2H Uni is a war baby too, crappy war finish and all.
Got the table off to address some issues and trying to diagnose why the power feed doesn’t work. The rapid does tho🤔
Cheers!
You can find all the info at vintagemachinery.org under Kearney and Trecker....Which dividing head do you have H or K? I have both in ten inch but I use the H on my 2hl.....War finish was ordered by the war production board in 1942 to speed production at a time when it was surely needed.....Cheers; Ramsay 1:)

Attachments

• watime finish.jpg
    watime finish.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 5
You can find all the info at vintagemachinery.org under Kearney and Trecker....Which dividing head do you have H or K? I have both in ten inch but I use the H on my 2hl.....War finish was ordered by the war production board in 1942 to speed production at a time when it was surely needed.....Cheers; Ramsay 1:)
Thanks Ramsay1. I am a very frequent visitor and downloader of the vintage machinery site info. I’d be up the creek without it!
I have 2 mills a 2H plain and 2H Universal. Yep I bet they were cranking those out fast during the war. My 2H plain is ‘46, so the regular production finish. Cheers 👍

buy the mill for the parking attachment...

Thanks B! I really appreciate the link. But dang, I just don’t know about owning a 3rd. Lol. Sooooo tempting. I signed up…..we’ll see. Although there’s no view of that side of the machine, I thought the parking attachment, as a separate accessory wrapped over the top and was secured by the overarm locking bolts as well as the condensation vent on the side 🤔 🤷🏻‍♂️. Back to vintage machinery….

Back