What's new
What's new

KITAMURA MYCENTER 2X

badr1989

Plastic
Dear all
Recently i bought a kitamura mycenter 2x 1997 with yasnac i80 controller the FC260 was damage so i change it with a new one.
after reserialization i enter all parameters that i have in the machine book including timer/counter setting sheet, setting data, pitch error and option parameters.
for the OFFSET and macro common and AUX2 DATA i don't have them so there empty
After machine on i can excused the M code but the G code nothing happened without any alarm and the cycle start light is on.
i tried also to run a program the cycle start is on the spindle turning the toll changer working but the axis not moving.
Any suggestion please.
Thanks in advance.

Dear all
Recently i bought a kitamura mycenter 2x 1997 with yasnac i80 controller the FC260 was damage so i change it with a new one.
after reserialization i enter all parameters that i have in the machine book including timer/counter setting sheet, setting data, pitch error and option parameters.
for the OFFSET and macro common and AUX2 DATA i don't have them so there empty
After machine on i can excused the M code but the G code nothing happened without any alarm and the cycle start light is on.
i tried also to run a program the cycle start is on the spindle turning the toll changer working but the axis not moving.
Any suggestion please.
Thanks in advance.
I suspect that there is either a Real Switch, a Screen Setting, or Parameter Setting for Machine Lock, set to on. This feature is a means to being able to test the program with Spindle, Tool Change and any other no axis motion, operational, but with all axes motion locked.

On many machines, it is simply a toggle switch and is as easy to turn on as it isfor coolant. Because of this, it is a potentially dangerous feature, in that, if its inadvertently turned on, realized that its been inadvertently turned on and then turned off, the actual position of any axis that should have been in motion, will be out sync with the work coordinate system. Therefore, because of this out of synchronization, there is the potential for the tool to interfere incorrectly with the work-piece, or other items within the range of the machines interior. Accordingly, after use of Machine Lock, a Manual Reference Return of all axes should be performed before running a program in Auto Mode.

Even if the control has a physical switch for Machine Lock, it may be able to be switched on via parameter. The Yasnac MX2 control on a Mori Seiki I look after, has this feature turned on/off via parameter. As you have been reloading parameters, there would be a possibility that you have inadvertently switched this feature on.

If my suspicion is correct, although the actual Axes Slides are motionless, the position readout display should be indicating the intended movement of the axes as per the program commands. Therefore you can confirm if the Machine Lock is on by executing a program and observing the position readout display.

Regards,

Bill

Actually i can move the axis trough the manual mode.
I had check all the parameters it's all good.
Is the offset and macro.common necessary to move the axis in the mdi mode.
Thanks

Back