What's new
What's new

KO Lee Motor Head

I replaced mine with a Bodine DC motor with a right angle drive. Don't remember the ratio. Wired up a controller. for it. Bought it all off of eBone. I want to recall the RPM was about the same as OEM unit putout. I've long since sold the grinder to a buddy of mine.

I have one but never used it except for firing it up a few years ago, I used the KoLee for sharpening router bits and did them by the thousands, Now I am setting up the Ko Lee for drills and thinking about getting back into some sharpening with a high-quality swing at the front and a web thinning eyeball wheel on the backside.
I have a motorized and standard work head for the Cinci #2. The Cinci I use for newspaper circular knives, and plastics industry pinch knives.
The Cinci is the workhorse ultimate hot rod Tc grinder, But a lot of Tc grinder hands like the KoLee better because if the lightness of the fixtures. I just lifted my Cinci work head last week and it is really surprising how heavy they get with age. If it gets a few years older I may nat be able to handle it.

Last edited:
Yea the B693 head is small compared to others I have seen. I was looking for a small one like the B693

Ok.
The grinder is an 800 not a 600 and it looks like a B943 motor work head will work maybe? Hope.

Back