What's new
What's new

Lathe Series 61 Parts List

Froneck

Titanium
I have a manual in good to poor condition listed as a Series Parts list. Missing cover. First page starts withe page 5 and end with page 80. Page 5/6 and 79/80 are detached but very readable. I assume it's for a Monarch Series 61 lathe. Free to someone that can use it that's willing to pay exact postage cost, just what the Post Office will charge to ship it, nothing more.

Attachments

• CIMG2177.JPG
    CIMG2177.JPG
    393.5 KB · Views: 21
  • CIMG2178.JPG
    CIMG2178.JPG
    397.3 KB · Views: 19
To anyone with a 60/61, those manuals are invaluable as they detail all the parts and how they fit together- except for screws etc. downside is the part descriptions don't give any detail. Monarch will make new manuals but the cost was $50-100. I believe that manual will have separate pages for the model 13 parts and for the 16-20 parts which must be fairly identical so it will cover three sizes. Dave

Yes the manual does cover 3 sizes, all 76 pages are clear and readable. I will ship it cheapest way possible for exactly what Post Office charges. Hate to throw it away.

Last edited:
I just realized I have a complete operator and parts manual for a series 61 that is in 99 % excellent condition. Not sure if that is what is being looked for here, but if so I could potentially scan it at a pretty high resolution sometime in the next few weeks...

Back