What's new
What's new

Leblonde no2

6566chevy

Plastic
Hi all. Newby to the site. I have acquired a Leblonde no2 machine. Still have to get it out of the garage. Looks to have all of its parts and accessories. Was being used up until a few years ago by my neighbors grandpa before he passed. Old tool and die guy. Has a phase converter with it. I personally don’t have a use for it in my shop. Is there any interest in these old machines? Thanks.

Chevy,
we have a Leblond no 1 set up in another shop and is used for touching up points on mill cutters. Pretty basic machines; just neat to have a few pieces of the older machinery around to remind us of how we got here. Not a lot of value in the machines but someone on FB Marketplace might show some interest.
Johnny

I have one also.That machine has a lot more capacity than a #1. The tooling is the big deal with a T&C grinder. They have a spot in small shops and hobbyist. Price would depend on what tooling is there. Most people end up spending more on tooling than on the machine. I think I gave 1k for mine 30 yrs ago with some tooling.

No kidding, ratblder! I bought a KO Lee this spring just to get the motorized workhead that came with it. Heck, I'd almost give the tool grinder away just to get it out of my hair

Yeah I’m hoping to get it pulled out of the garage this weekend and see what all he has for it. Ton of stuff in there to go thru. That’s the fun part though.

Back