What's new
What's new

Lethal Weapons Manufacturing symbolizes Freedom & Excellence. A Maker industry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fentanyl would likely be easier and cheaper to deploy as a weapon. Must be pretty easy to produce.

Kind of makes you wonder why they chose Covid as their weapon of choice, doesn't it.

Of course they prolly researched the the modern American liberal rank and file and discovered that they REALLY like telling folks what to do, while NOT doing that stuff themselves.

Covid WAS the best option for that scenario.

Who can forget:
"Two weeks to flatten the curve"
"Trust the science"
“When people are vaccinated, they can feel safe that they are not going to get infected.”
“this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated,”

I Mean, in reality, fentanyl has a cure available, If you get it in time.

Can't have that, now can we.

I suspect the Chinese are making Fentanyl in massive quantities to deliberately disable the US, and by all accounts it's doing a great job.

Sure is a big thing. Not sure how it mounts on a level close to deaths from the Opioid epidemic. The war on drugs has been unable to keep up. There is no way to incarcerate the way through on this it seems. The jails seem to be quite full and still a high percentage are not convicted yet are awaiting trial unable to post bail. It costs on average under 100 dollars per day to keep them . Now doctors will avoid prescribing them leaving it to doctors who specialize which seem to be much busier than ever.

The US seems to be the top market for illegal drugs. The situation at the border with people flowing into the United States have distracted the ability to stop drugs getting across. It is clear to everyone the flow has drastically increased.

I often wonder whether the whole thing is just a waste of time and in fact just makes the problem worse. These drugs are often involved in armed conflict as a means of exchange and domination. Cartels in Mexico are highly armed and intimidate and exert influence upon the government.

Kind of makes you wonder why they chose Covid as their weapon of choice, doesn't it.

Of course they prolly researched the the modern American liberal rank and file and discovered that they REALLY like telling folks what to do, while NOT doing that stuff themselves.

Covid WAS the best option for that scenario.

Who can forget:
"Two weeks to flatten the curve"
"Trust the science"
“When people are vaccinated, they can feel safe that they are not going to get infected.”
“this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated,”

I Mean, in reality, fentanyl has a cure available, If you get it in time.

Can't have that, now can we.

Be very scared of "they".

And I do remember trump telling us that covid would go away in a couple of weeks. Then he told us that it would go away when the weather warmed up. Then he told us.

All that and "Mexico will pay for the wall". Don't you republicans ever get tired of being lied to?

Be very scared of "they".

In this case, the "they" was the Chicoms.....please try to keep up.

And I do remember trump telling us that covid would go away in a couple of weeks. Then he told us that it would go away when the weather warmed up. Then he told us.

Actually it wasn't trump, is was Saint Fauci. But trump was signing the checks.

All that and "Mexico will pay for the wall". Don't you republicans ever get tired of being lied to?

I'm not a republican, and the stuff to build the wall is laying on the ground rusting.
Every new arrival has all of the baby formula they can use, while around here, folks have to drive for hours to find enough. All the while, the administration blames the manufacturers for the shortage, while shutting them down for 6 months to "investigate".

As far as getting "lied to", the white house has been a disinformation machine like no other.

Looking forward to the new "spokesperson" to paint a new picture of why we should all feel good about the economy.

In this case, the "they" was the Chicoms.....please try to keep up.

Actually it wasn't trump, is was Saint Fauci. But trump was signing the checks.

I'm not a republican, and the stuff to build the wall is laying on the ground rusting.
Every new arrival has all of the baby formula they can use, while around here, folks have to drive for hours to find enough. All the while, the administration blames the manufacturers for the shortage, while shutting them down for 6 months to "investigate".

As far as getting "lied to", the white house has been a disinformation machine like no other.

Looking forward to the new "spokesperson" to paint a new picture of why we should all feel good about the economy.

Did trump change his name to fauchi?

13 times Trump said the coronavirus would go away - YouTube

fentanyl would only identify those who pose no threat.

IF they took it voluntarily. The problem with Fentanyl, especially in powdered form is that it is so lethal breathing a tiny amount can be fatal. A big concern among cops is that if a bag gets torn while apprehending a suspect enough might become airborne to kill them all if someone doesn't come along with Narcan doses in time.

If agents released large amounts into the wind in major cities the death toll could be massive.

IF they took it voluntarily. The problem with Fentanyl, especially in powdered form is that it is so lethal breathing a tiny amount can be fatal. A big concern among cops is that if a bag gets torn while apprehending a suspect enough might become airborne to kill them all if someone doesn't come along with Narcan doses in time.

If agents released large amounts into the wind in major cities the death toll could be massive.

There is a lot of discussion about verification of these claims. The tendency with drugs in general can be sensationalized. Touching a substance does not cause it to enter the bloodstream and on occasion police who were effected by exposure it was discovered that it was a different substance.

This is only one example of disagreement over the ease of toxicity might occur with exposure by police. Common sense would suggest that if someone carrying the drug might be in danger due to flimsy packaging that they would take care to pack it safer.

Just thinking it over. Drugs often are sensationalized for various reasons. Hearing details over how very dangerous this was I heard where medical professionals were told by police their related experience with it. It turned out that the story was more like a urbane legend.

Sheriff '''shocked''' by pushback from medical experts over fentanyl video - The San Diego Union-Tribune

Fentanyl panic goes viral: The spread of misinformation about overdose risk from casual contact with fentanyl in mainstream and social media - PMC

Exaggerations can effect police and paramedic preparedness.

Can touch this: training to correct police officer beliefs about overdose from incidental contact with fentanyl | Health & Justice | Full Text

Had a discussion with business partners about Future Hot Markets. All claims "new-normal" in incentivizing into lethal weapons engineering and manufacturing to defend Freedom and ensure peace. As ironic (and barbaric) as this may sound, this is the key message our Int'l societies are getting from NATO members pouring lethal weapons into Ukraine and elsewhere (Taiwan for instance).

Business partners from the last century...

mass-murderers-agree-gun-control-works-fact-56-million-people-murdered-30919829.jpg

I was wondering how you were going to slant the reply to Trump. Congrats dude.

It was Fauci who said all of those pull quotes....not trump.

Nobody brought up trump until YOU did.

Trump is a non sequitur now, but you go ahead and keep bringing him up. That will show the entire forum exactly how CURENT you are.

Hey! isn't that Richard Nixon over there?

He's standing right next to Spiro Agnew........Can't you see them?

Holy Crap! they're digging up Jimmy Hoffa!

I was wondering how you were going to slant the reply to Trump. Congrats dude.

It was Fauci who said all of those pull quotes....not trump.

Nobody brought up trump until YOU did.

Trump is a non sequitur now, but you go ahead and keep bringing him up. That will show the entire forum exactly how CURENT you are.

Hey! isn't that Richard Nixon over there?

He's standing right next to Spiro Agnew........Can't you see them?

Holy Crap! they're digging up Jimmy Hoffa!

Obviously you didn't watch the youtube video that I posted or you would have heard trump say a dozen times that the virus will go away.

And even if trump isn't on twitter it isn't exactly like he has gone away. He's still running his pie hole and telling lies as usual.

Obviously you didn't watch the youtube video that I posted or you would have heard trump say a dozen times that the virus will go away.

And even if trump isn't on twitter it isn't exactly like he has gone away. He's still running his pie hole and telling lies as usual.

If you would not listen, it would not matter.

s-l400.jpg

P.s. the virus did go away...the very same day that Russia invaded Ukraine and the virtuous internet busy bodies replaced #Inthistogether with #standwithUkraine.

If you would not listen, it would not matter.

s-l400.jpg

P.s. the virus did go away...the very same day that Russia invaded Ukraine and the virtuous internet busy bodies replaced #Inthistogether with #standwithUkraine.

The virus hasn't gone away at all. It has just been relegated to old news while a possible WWIII takes the top news story of the day. Or is the Russian invasion of Ukraine fake news to you? It's hard to keep up with all of the conspiracy theories from the right.

The virus hasn't gone away at all. It has just been relegated to old news while a possible WWIII takes the top news story of the day. Or is the Russian invasion of Ukraine fake news to you? It's hard to keep up with all of the conspiracy theories from the right.

A matter of perspective Mr. B.

I've read Alinsky, back in the day when the FBI Cointelpro was in full swing, used against anyone who thought the Vietnam War was BS and that black people should have rights too.

The first graphic in this post was generated by "Steel on Steel". Safe to say, not in the book. See Steel on Steel's website for more "decoding of the progressive agenda" .

The second graphic is more representative. And Alinsky's tactics are used the world over to achieve change everywhere, both on the right and the left. The apparent over turning of Roe v Wade is an example.

I suggest you read the book, in context, and do full disclosure. Here's an online copy .

Not sure what a doozer is, must be a kiwi thing. You are correct about conventional weapons though. While they are a last line of defense, they are an archaic tool of 20th century warfare, rendered useless in this tech enabled - modern war upon the mind of man.
SaulAlinsky.jpg
Alinsky-13Rules.jpg

Strange about the virus here too....with the floods ,and the federal election,the media has simply dropped it.....its not even faaaaake news anymore....its no news.......Unyet,...there was uproar about a few deaths in 20 and 21.....now it seems there are at least 20 deaths a day....hard to tell ,because the state govt has stopped reporting covid deaths as against other causes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back