What's new
What's new

Lodge & Shipley info/

Mr. J

Plastic
Looking for a website that tells the differences between Lodge & Shipley models. Powerturn, Superturn, Magnaturn, etc. Does anyone have a place i can look for such info on larger L&S lathes?

A real nice looking 3220 34" Superturn is what I'm considering for my retirement shop. I would like to know problems and issues as it looks like parts are sort of available, but not completely available.

I've fixed other peoples' machinery forever, now I want a few toys of my own!

Looking for a website that tells the differences between Lodge & Shipley models. Powerturn, Superturn, Magnaturn, etc. Does anyone have a place i can look for such info on larger L&S lathes?

A real nice looking 3220 34" Superturn is what I'm considering for my retirement shop. I would like to know problems and issues as it looks like parts are sort of available, but not completely available.

I've fixed other peoples' machinery forever, now I want a few toys of my own!
This is what appears on the L&S bit at VM
Monarch Lathes
615 N. Oak Avenue
Sidney, Ohio
937-492-4111
Monarch Lathes website

A 3220 as a retirement machine? Is your hobby repairing construction equipment? Do you have an overhead crane to load parts, and a rigger with very serious equipment on speed dial? I mean I'm jealous and all, but that is a lot of lathe.

Back