What's new
What's new

Looking for a wiring diagram for an Enco/Tida lathe

Status
Not open for further replies.

grpm

Plastic
I have a 1987/1988 Enco 110-2031 lathe (manufactured in Taiwan by Tida, apparently) that is new to me. The lathe was delivered to me without a forward/reverse switch, and I have replaced it, but I am not confident I have it wired correctly (it was not wired when I received the machine). I have a general manual, but no wiring diagram or any other information for this machine, and I'm looking for help.

The wiring for this machine doesn't seem to be set up in the "normal" way for lathes of this vintage and provenance. Instead of the normal 24v transformer+two-contactor setup, there are two contactors, an "OL Relay" (circuit breaker, I think?), the transformer, and a little 24VDC Omron relay with a bridge rectifier wired into it dead-bug style.

Note that I have found manuals and wiring diagrams claiming to be for this machine, but they are *not* set up the way this one is. This machine may also be somewhat unique; it is labelled "Serial Number 1000" (which is why MSC thinks this is a Tida lathe).

I'm wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram that shows this sort of setup, or can provide me some troubleshooting steps? I am operating under the assumption that the only problem was the fwd/rev switch, but I don't *know* that for sure.

lathe_wiring.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back