What's new
What's new

Looking for High Production

blackwolf4278

Aluminum
Hi. I am looking for high-production work to fill my mills, if anyone has any high production work that might look cheap please let me know and I would love to quote! We are looking to back away from one-two peace jobs and transition to lower-cost high-production parts.

Our website: rocomfg.com
My email: [email protected]

Thank you!

There are full details listed on our website which is posted here.

Prolly so, but for those of us without fiber optic internet, your site is barely managable.

I didn't git it to load the other day, but the home page did load this time, but I'm buffering 1/2 the time, and when I went to CONTACTS, it didn't load within my "willing to wait" time.

My site should load for you. The info is there, but there are no movie stars.
I'm selling machining services, not fancy websites or supporting actors.

---------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

The web site has all the options checked, still tells me nothing. I think that is an option.
Getty stock images are place holders, not something to use ongoing. The metal guitar sound track and elevator muzak pictures are not selling me on widget making. I have no idea what widgets you can or want to make.

This is your home page about us
“We trackle problems,”.

I think ox site is a little simple, but I get from it very high production mostly round shape parts and an icebreaker for sales calls is snowmachines (winter sports).

"Icebreaker" .... :scratchchin:

Yes, mine is Shirley on the "simple" side.
Canned software that I edit myself.

Streetspeed would be proud of the fancy site tho!
This is very similar to his Okuma bid video!

-------------------

Show Biz Kid
Ox

Last edited:
Good to have a surface grinder to add high precision to your high production.
If you can make/mill +.001 to +..003 then +.0005 and .0002 are just minutes away.
Yes, that is true although if such tolerances are required we have at least 3 other shops that do surface grinding in our area that we can sub-out to. As well if it will have to be in-house we can always purchase one.

Prolly so, but for those of us without fiber optic internet, your site is barely managable.

I didn't git it to load the other day, but the home page did load this time, but I'm buffering 1/2 the time, and when I went to CONTACTS, it didn't load within my "willing to wait" time.

My site should load for you. The info is there, but there are no movie stars.
I'm selling machining services, not fancy websites or supporting actors.

---------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox
Thank you for the suggestions, I will certainly take notice of the loading times and make sure to fix the issue with our website. Not sure why the loading time is so high, it is pretty fast for me even tho i don't have fiber optic and my internet isn't the best at all.

The web site has all the options checked, still tells me nothing. I think that is an option.
Getty stock images are place holders, not something to use ongoing. The metal guitar sound track and elevator muzak pictures are not selling me on widget making. I have no idea what widgets you can or want to make.

This is your home page about us
“We trackle problems,”.

I think ox site is a little simple, but I get from it very high production mostly round shape parts and an icebreaker for sales calls is snowmachines (winter sports).
Thank you for the suggestions, next time I will do better on the video -> Only learning, so i had to start somewhere, I've got a lot of replies on this video from various sources and will plan accordingly for the next one, most likely end of 2023 when we double our shop size from 2,5k sqft to 5k.

Thank you for the suggestions, I will certainly take notice of the loading times and make sure to fix the issue with our website. Not sure why the loading time is so high, it is pretty fast for me even tho i don't have fiber optic and my internet isn't the best at all.
Believe it or not a lot of people are off the beaten path and stuck with satellite or cell internet, that is lucky to have the steady speed of 1995 DSL. 1995 DSL was great in 1995, but sucks today with data hog websites.

Back