What's new
What's new

M60 code throws error no.2153 Zero return end is missing and error no. 2035 can't start APC.

gvmfgjrg10

Plastic
Fanuc 16i OKK HMC will not Pallet change after running Renishaw Probe cycle. On M60 code throws error no.2153 Zero return end is missing and error no. 2035 can't start APC.

err-2035.jpgerr-2153.jpgO9002-pallet change.PNG

My reservation around just changing to a G28 is there must have been a reason (misalignment of pallet changer??) for the G30 incremental move to second reference position by the machine builder (OKK).

Since those alarms are builder determined, you will need to look at OKK manuals to determine what conditions can trigger them.

Some builders will use a prox sensor or limit switch to confirm that an axis is in the correct position for safe operation of an auxiliary function. So, in addition to G28 or G30 being executed, the switch or sensor has to be on to perform the function. This is an attempt to prevent machine damage should a G28 or G30 position be set incorrectly.

The odd part is if we do not run a Renishaw probe routine the machine functions as normal. If after the alarms happen we E-stop the machine everything resets and we can pallet change. Which makes me think there is a variable/parameter being overwritten and/or condition that is not being satisfied within the Renishaw probe routine that the M60 requires.

well, post your code including probing and pallet change.

I wonder if there's a line in your program that doesn't have an EOB character. Or some modal g-code that the pallet change logic doesn't like.

Which makes me think there is a variable/parameter being overwritten and/or condition that is not being satisfied within the Renishaw probe routine that the M60 requires.
Most likely it is. On my horizontal center Mazak FF-660 with a Fanuc 18i-MA CNC, the pallet change cycle used 2 or 3 variables (like #120 to #121 and something close to them) that used Renishaw cycles. I replaced them with other, unused variables, and everything was ok.

Back