What's new
What's new

Maho Mh600E Indramat Drive

pax

Plastic
Recently purchased a Maho MH600E. I kept getting Error Y07 when trying to start machine using start and clear and all three axis would move until they hit end stops.

I disconnected the cable from the Y motor and then the X and Z axis stopped moving when trying to start ( is a bit of drifting ).
I removed the motor and took brushes out - the rotor looks black inside and brushes have a lot of grease etc.. so figure this must be causing the problems.
Does anyone know how to disassemble so I can clean the rotor.
I removed the cap that houses the magnets ( not sure if this is the tacho or brake ).
Cant see how to remove this to get to shaft. Maybe a bearing puller ?
There are 4 threaded holes that could be used to push it out - tried this but scared I brake the bolts( M4 i think ) .

Thanks,
Paul
IMG_1718.jpgIMG_1719.jpgIMG_1689.jpg

All 3 axi's move until end of travel, and somehow you think there is a motor problem?

-----------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Yes, with Y motor disconnected the other two motors don't move. And the commutator bar of motor is covered in oil, dirt. Looks like way oil has been leaking and got into motor. Also checked X motor and its clean.

I hope you made progress on your issue. The motors were not likely to be the problem since they did move the slides. I would check the limit switches are not sticking.

Back