What's new
What's new

Mazak T PLUS HELP PLEASE PAID WORK

KnightsLTD

Plastic
Hi guys, ive recently bought a mazak QT10 1997 with a Tplus Control. Need help learning how to use it, seen all the videos on the programming so not worried about that its simple enough. Need an operation manual or someone who knows this control well to help me over a teams call possibly happy to pay for their time just got no time to waste. So if anyone can help me with an operating manual so I can do things such as ZERO home (calibration), set tools, set datums etc.

Not saying you wont find someone out there willing to help you over a video call, but there is no replacement for 1 on 1 consultation with someone in person. It may cost you some money to do it, but in the end can be worth it. However, the Mazatrol controls are all pretty similar so if you see videos on a T32, 640T, or Matrix, it will all be very close.

When it comes to zero returning a mazak, there should be a button you press that has HOME written on it, or will have the home datum symbol (circle with one or two two sections of it colored in.) Once you are in that mode, You would then press the corresponding axis keys to move it to the home position which is in the back right corner if you were looking at the machine straight. You should have 4 buttons for X+, X-, Z+, and Z- beside or near the jog wheel on a T plus. If the axis is already at home, you may have to move each axis off the home position before it can be zero returned. When each axis is at home you should be able to see a small dot fill in beside the axis letter on the position screen.

There are a number of videos on setting tools on Mazaks on Youtube you can watch. If you are using the tool probe arm, it is pretty easy to go into the TOOL DATA page, index to the tool you want to set, bring the arm down, and write the offsets. If you do not have a probe, it is still easy to do it manually by taking a small cut, measuring it, and "teaching" the diameter into the control.

Hi guys, ive recently bought a mazak QT10 1997 with a Tplus Control. Need help learning how to use it, seen all the videos on the programming so not worried about that its simple enough. Need an operation manual or someone who knows this control well to help me over a teams call possibly happy to pay for their time just got no time to waste. So if anyone can help me with an operating manual so I can do things such as ZERO home (calibration), set tools, set datums etc.
I do not have a T+ control. Mine is two generations older at the T-3, but my YouTube videos do go over how to home the machine, probe tools and set work shifts. I also have a video on how to calibrate the tool probe itself. The parameters will be different for a T+ control, but the procedure will be the same.

Last edited:

Back