What's new
What's new

MITUTOYO GML-3705 Manual

woodworkerJB

Aluminum
Happy Holidays everyone!

I just picked up a BP that has a MITUTOYO GML-3705 DRO installed. I am really surprised that with the amount of searching I have done I can not locate a manual for this. Does anyone have a pdf or copy of a users manual.

crrmeyer

Stainless
I have a hard copy of the manual (all 50+ pages). I can see about scanning it after Christmas if you do not find another one online. This is "pay forward" for Brad on this board who made a copy of a similarly sized lathe manual for me about 5 years back.

woodworkerJB

Aluminum
crrmeyer, As of this date I have not located a manual for the unit. I really hate to have you spend that much time scanning. That said, should you decided to do it, I will be sure to follow your pay it forward approach when the opportunity arises.

CalG

Diamond
I have the Manual for the GM series counters as a .pdf file.

Happy to forward it to you, just need your e-mail

Cal

crrmeyer

Stainless
Cal:

One the things on my to-do list this weekend to scan the manual. If you have a .pdf copy for woodworkerJB, that would be great. Otherwise I'll make a scan of it for him.

Charles

Charles

Apostle

Plastic
I have the Manual for the GM series counters as a .pdf file.

Happy to forward it to you, just need your e-mail

Cal

Your post offering to send a pdf manual is from some time ago. However, if you get this message and can forward it to me (Mitutoyo GML-3705 Series Display Unit), I would be tremendously appreciative. Thank you, Mike DiGirolamo, Charlottesville, VA. Send to: [email protected]

spiceman

Plastic
Did some one ever get the manual scanned into a PDF. If so if it is available can some one email a copy to me. Just finished putting a used SAG 12 in my shop and realized the MITUTOYO DRO manual is missing.

Looks to be working but I noticed the supply voltage label show 110 and 220 so hoping to Hook up to 220 VS the 110 power cord being used.

Ron

[email protected]

spiceman

Plastic
Finally set my SAG12 into the shop and in searching the manuals I had with it I can not find the MITUTOYO GM DRO manual.

Is the PDF still available for sending, could hopefully use it to get the unit running proper.

Ron
[email protected]

nicks

Plastic
Does this manual also include the GML-1705W counter? I've contacted Mitutoyo Netherlands, but they didn't have the manual available for this model...

crrmeyer

Stainless
Does this manual also include the GML-1705W counter? I've contacted Mitutoyo Netherlands, but they didn't have the manual available for this model...

It does.

It covers the

GML-1701
GML-1701W
GML-1701S
GML-3701S
GML-1705
GML-1705W
GML-3701
GML-3701W
GML-3705
GML-3705W

Send me a personal message thru this web site and I will send you a copy.