What's new
What's new

Mitutoyo GML-3705 Manual ?

BigToys

Aluminum
Does anyone out there have a Manual for Mitutoyo GML-3705 Digital readouts. I just posted today instructions on fixing these DRO boxes with bad power supplies. Now I would like to learn more about the DIP switches on the circuit boards. Does any have a manual, preferable in electronic form? I saw a prior PM thread, but the manual still remains elusive ... Thanks in advance for any help ...

Hi Guys,
I really need a copy of this manual, Mit GML 3705 DRO, please! The one at work isn't working correctly, need to read manual and check to see if I'm doing something wrong. I would really appreciate it. Thanks

I just recently bought my first Mill (a Index Model 760) with a Mitutoyo GML-3705W EC DRO. It is throwing a E20 message at the center of the X scale. I would appreciate it if you could send me a copy of the manual for this unit. Thank you.

To "crrmeyer"

Copy has been sent

Hi, I tried to PM you, crrmeyer, but whenever I clicked on your avatar or profile name, I just got forwarded to a blank page.

Anyways, I would post my email here, but then I'd have bots emailing me. So, an yu PM me a copy if thus manual as well?

You are pretty popular for anyone owning this DRO, lol.

Hi, I tried to PM you, crrmeyer, but whenever I clicked on your avatar or profile name, I just got forwarded to a blank page.

Anyways, I would post my email here, but then I'd have bots emailing me. So, an yu PM me a copy if thus manual as well?

You are pretty popular for anyone owning this DRO, lol.

I sent you an e-mail thru this website regarding the manual. Please email me back your email address and I will send you a copy of the manual.

Back