What's new
What's new

Need Help Please, operator manuals for DMC 60H

deckeldoctor

Stainless
Hello Guys,

As the title states I am looking for operator manuals for DMC 60H mit Siemans 840d Control.

I have sent inquiries to usual suspects in Germany.:toetap:

But I need the installation manual and operators manual ASAP As my customer is having me install the machine this coming week.

The machine was purchased from Australia and the manuals were not sent with the machine.:willy_nilly:

I was hoping someone has this machine and can supply the above manuals.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

Regards
DD

Wow from Australia to here that is not very common. Most of the members here who are from Aussie complain about the lack of available tools, now folks are moving them out of country. I wonder if the machine cost more or the shipping.

Hopefully someone will come through for you, and if not I am sure you will be able to make do in a pinch. Good luck and have fun with your install.

Charles

Hey Charles

Hope you are well and business is good.

This customer purchased the Deckel a Micron,and a Mori lathe.

I was told cost to ship all three was a about 100K.

When I have a chance I will try to post pics of the Deckel if my customer allows them.

Regards
DD

Hey Don PM or email me your cell phone #, all I have is the one that goes to your house.
FP4NC #1 has issue/ issues that started literally right after you left and I could not get a hold of you with the # I have.

Pics would be nice, I wonder how many of those horizontals made it to the US anyway, surely someone here has one?

Actually now that I think of it I am not sure I remember anyone who frequents this forum who does have a horizontal. Seems there was someone not too long ago but I dont think it was this new of a machine...

Charles

Its alive!!!:D

Still have 2 more issues to iron out, cannot reference z axis or B axis.:confused:

Then its about 2 days of aligning the machine, then align the tool changer to the machine, then the tool changer to the twin 90 tool mags and the spindle. Oh what fun.:eek:

I FOUND a bad relay, bad diode on another relay,broken switch!:crazy:

I have found 2 other machines of this exact machine, this machines twin still at the same company in Australia and also one in Ontario Canada.

The manuals have been sent from Australia and will probably arrive 2 days after I leave!!!!:bawling:

Regards
DD

Hi Deckeldoctor,

I have recently purchased a couple of DMC 60H machines and i need installation and operators manual as well. Did you ever get your hands on them?

Thanks in advance.

ExactCNC

Its alive!!!:D

Still have 2 more issues to iron out, cannot reference z axis or B axis.:confused:

Then its about 2 days of aligning the machine, then align the tool changer to the machine, then the tool changer to the twin 90 tool mags and the spindle. Oh what fun.:eek:

I FOUND a bad relay, bad diode on another relay,broken switch!:crazy:

I have found 2 other machines of this exact machine, this machines twin still at the same company in Australia and also one in Ontario Canada.

The manuals have been sent from Australia and will probably arrive 2 days after I leave!!!!:bawling:

Regards
DD

You should have asked the seller to scan and make a PDF of the manual and then they could have it e-mailed to you

Peter

Back