What's new
What's new

Need help to connect Doosan 2100A over network

cosmos_275

Hot Rolled
Ellison gave me instructions for ethernet connection from 2010. It doesn't have my control so it didn't work. Various futzing around to no avail. Control is Fanuc OiTF. Machine is from 2021. Anybody know how to do this? Ellison instruction said go get typsoft ftp server and provided a link that now looks super sketchy. I have Filezilla, so tried with that but could not get anything to connect. Any leads would be appreciated. The install guy I think left some dongle in the machine. Maybe it was bluetooth. I don't have wifi, so was going to try ethernet, but could probably find a bluetooth dongle if that works. Thanks

Ellison gave me instructions for ethernet connection from 2010. It doesn't have my control so it didn't work. Various futzing around to no avail. Control is Fanuc OiTF. Machine is from 2021. Anybody know how to do this? Ellison instruction said go get typsoft ftp server and provided a link that now looks super sketchy. I have Filezilla, so tried with that but could not get anything to connect. Any leads would be appreciated. The install guy I think left some dongle in the machine. Maybe it was bluetooth. I don't have wifi, so was going to try ethernet, but could probably find a bluetooth dongle if that works. Thanks
PM me, I have a booklet that i wrote up when I worked for Doosan. It's not too bad a job..

Back