What's new
What's new

Need help with Ditron D80 DRO.

chassis_builder

Aluminum
I purchased a Ditron D80 DRO and installed it on my milling machine. When I turned it on the display screen came on and the X and Y numbers change when the table is moved however the touchscreen buttons within the display area don't function. I can't change from inch to metric etc. Do these need to activated somehow or did I get a bad unit? Anybody have experience with these?

They aren't touch screen...

The physical buttons are below the screen.
Thanks, I wondered about that but the instruction manual says to press that button. The ones below that are marked F1 -F6 but pressing them doesnt seem to produce the desired results. I will have to work with it some more.

Yes, the F1-F6 buttons correspond with the on-screen displays along the bottom edge of the screen, but the screen is not a touch screen. Do a little more playing with it, you'll figure it out. It's a little clunky but it works. Don't forget that you are reading a Chinglish manual... It won't be 100% grammatically correct.

Yes, the F1-F6 buttons correspond with the on-screen displays along the bottom edge of the screen, but the screen is not a touch screen. Do a little more playing with it, you'll figure it out. It's a little clunky but it works. Don't forget that you are reading a Chinglish manual... It won't be 100% grammatically correct.
Yes, I noticed that about the manual. Whoever translated it didn't have English as a first language.

Back