What's new
What's new

need Matsuura Parameters for a MC-500 Mini Master

Plastic
Ok – I need help from anyone. I need a set of parameters of a 1982 Matsurra MC-500V Mini Master with a MX-1. I lost mine and the previous owner does not have them. I called Methods and they gave me a generic set out of a V@ to try. We both knew they would not work but it at lease got the machine to come back alive but of course they are not correct. Anyone out there that has a set or can copy them out of their machine

Seeing how you did not read the above sticky before posting, here is the cliff notes version:
========
TOPIC TITLES NEED TO BE DESCRIPTIVE

The worst topic titles are things like-

1. Please Help !
2. Hey everybody, look at this !

But even more specific titles like-

1. Need info on D31
2. G53

Are meaningless or nearly so to many, so will be locked as meaningless. My theories on the reasons for meaningless titles are-

1. The "surprise" aspect... open the package to find out
2. Laziness
3. Shyness (newbies are especially prone to meaningless topic titles)

Bottom line is we need members to simply tell us in advance enough info to at least get a hint of what the topic is about.

This for two reasons-

1. Many of us are in a hurry and don't have time to open posts we then find out are of no interest

2. Search engines concentrate on topic titles more so than content, so with proper title your topic is more likely to be found by others with similar issues later.

============

Or here is a video for you:

Last edited:

Seeing how you did not read the above sticky before posting, here is the cliff notes version:
========
TOPIC TITLES NEED TO BE DESCRIPTIVE

The worst topic titles are things like-

1. Please Help !
2. Hey everybody, look at this !

But even more specific titles like-

1. Need info on D31
2. G53

Are meaningless or nearly so to many, so will be locked as meaningless. My theories on the reasons for meaningless titles are-

1. The "surprise" aspect... open the package to find out
2. Laziness
3. Shyness (newbies are especially prone to meaningless topic titles)

Bottom line is we need members to simply tell us in advance enough info to at least get a hint of what the topic is about.

This for two reasons-

1. Many of us are in a hurry and don't have time to open posts we then find out are of no interest

2. Search engines concentrate on topic titles more so than content, so with proper title your topic is more likely to be found by others with similar issues later.

============

Or here is a video for you:
edited the title for what i need

Back