What's new
What's new

Newall Topaz 3 axis DRO with looong scales for sale Best offer accepted.

Froneck

Titanium
I have a Newall 3 axis Topaz DRO for sale with 3 long spherosyn scales. 45", 59" and 83". Readout is in excellent condition, I connected the 45" to all 3 axis and they all work! Asking $1000 + shipping for the complete package or will sell items separately. Let me know if interested. Best offers accepted and will be considered.CIMG2193.JPGCIMG2191.JPG

Attachments

• CIMG2190.JPG
    CIMG2190.JPG
    388 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
As I mentioned all axis work! I moved 45" scale to Y and Z, They all work! Readout has only been used at the most 20 times, removed when machine was sold and has been sitting in my shop unused for years. Forgot to bring camera to shop so I brought DRO and 45" scale home. Bumped reader to see what increments are. Last digit is always even, .0000" thru .0008 in .0002 steps.
CIMG2195.JPG

Attachments

• CIMG2196.JPG
    CIMG2196.JPG
    392.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
As I mentioned all axis work! I moved 45" scale to Y and Z, They all work! Readout has only been used at the most 20 times, removed when machine was sold and has been sitting in my shop unused for years. Forgot to bring camera to shop so I brought DRO and 45" scale home. Bumped reader to see what increments are. Last digit is always even, .0000" thru .0008 in .0002 steps.
View attachment 386750
how much for the 59" scale?

I also have a 49" Newall Spherosyn scale, however I know nothing about it. Not sure where it came from, might have been on a machine I purchased. I don't want to test it as it is because the connector is broken/piece missing.(see photo)
If interested I'll contact Newall to see if it can be repaired. I'm concerned that if I plug it into the display it might harm the unit if there is a short. I might be able to power it and check the output with my o.scope.
Knowing the 83" scale will be expensive to ship I sell the display with 45" and 59" for $550 and throw in this 39" scale. Display and 45" and 59" scale work without issues.
Let me know if interested.
CIMG2197.JPG

Back