What's new
What's new

Not something you see everyday: Bridgeport load

Leaving what? You take photos from r/machinists on Reddit from last month and post them here? Get a life.

Hopefully this is nuked for “meaningless topic title”.

Last week big guy, I didn’t take shit from Reddit, I fucking posted it. Don’t like it, move out and draw fire elsewhere

Leaving what? You take photos from r/machinists on Reddit from last month and post them here? Get a life.

Well, the backstory would be nice.

And yeah, the title isn't good.
OK Mikey.
Maybe some little indication of what it is that you dont see every day.
Thread should be locked for " meaningless title"

You guys need to relax...seriously.

You guys need to relax...seriously.

I wouldn't have chimed in at all except the OP dropped the F-bomb with little provocation. The 2nd and 3rd posts are both over the top. My post could not have been more polite.

Cudos to the OP for posting in the correct forum. Still, I'll stand by my original post.

Many, many meaningless titles here! How tough is it to create a good title? Well, it's not tough at all.

Just a machinery peddler posting filler threads. Other sites that allow this have a distinct drop in overall quality. This site has already had a significant decline in the past 5 years, let’s keep it up eh?
Jeez I wonder why the decline. I was encouraged by other members and mods to take what I can contribute to this part of the forum. I get the hatred of the typical machinery dealer, I’m not that guy, I help folks every single day in many a different way, and I am happy to do it if I can, and enjoy it. Personally I thought 9 each 2015 like new Bridgeports on one truck is a rare sight, maybe a vague title yes, but you don’t get the whole movie from a title either. Not here to piss you all off.

I wouldn't have chimed in at all except the OP dropped the F-bomb with little provocation. The 2nd and 3rd posts are both over the top. My post could not have been more polite.

Cudos to the OP for posting in the correct forum. Still, I'll stand by my original post.

Many, many meaningless titles here! How tough is it to create a good title? Well, it's not tough at all.
The “get a life”, comment rubbed me the wrong way, 🤷

Most liked post of the month in that subreddit, just saying. My photo sir, not stolen.

The “get a life”, comment rubbed me the wrong way, 🤷

Fair enough, if that’s the case you do have my apologies. I had ass-u-me’d the photo was ripped off from Reddit and re-posted here from a new user. Reddit is rife with re-posts, it would suck to have that sort of disorganization on PM.

Fair enough, if that’s the case you do have my apologies. I had ass-u-me’d the photo was ripped off from Reddit and re-posted here from a new user. Reddit is rife with re-posts, it would suck to have that sort of disorganization on PM.
It’s all good, and I agree 100% with you!

Back