What's new
What's new

Not something you see everyday: Bridgeport load

Ok, let's tone it down. If you have a problem, use the report button guys. As for @Belmont: let's not start off on the wrong foot cussing people. You're only going to get piled on as a new guy doing stuff like that. And yeah, your title sucks. You need to use an accurate and to the point title so any future searches will turn up relevant info for people doing the searching. This way they can tell if they are wasting time by clicking on your post. "Not something you see everyday" is not at all informative. I don't mind a dealer being here and participating. I don't want to see sales ads disguised as posts. This one would have been fine with a better title.

Ok, let's tone it down. If you have a problem, use the report button guys. As for @Belmont: let's not start off on the wrong foot cussing people. You're only going to get piled on as a new guy doing stuff like that. And yeah, your title sucks. You need to use an accurate and to the point title so any future searches will turn up relevant info for people doing the searching. This way they can tell if they are wasting time by clicking on your post. "Not something you see everyday" is not at all informative. I don't mind a dealer being here and participating. I don't want to see sales ads disguised as posts. This one would have been fine with a better title.
Day late and a dollar short...lol

Back