What's new
What's new

Oil in coolant

PrzemyslawOstr

Plastic
Hello guys, i have a problem with my Toyoda FV1165 (Fanuc controller). I think there is too much oil in machine coolant.
I heard something about parameters T0004 of Oil pump, but i dont know what value should be there to be good. Or maybe some other parameters i should change. As you see on the pictrue below, my oil separator can working all day and it will be not enough. Any help?
IMG_20220604_090139.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220604_090143.jpg
    IMG_20220604_090143.jpg
    829.2 KB · Views: 25
You must have a seal failure someplace.
And then, I use Phillips Hydroclear.
Very clean stuff.
I have a theory that when I machine delrin, that it absorbs oil.
I have never seen standing oil in my sump.
And I am using Blaser 755 coolant.
What oil are you using?
It looks like that nasty crap some manufacturers still recommend...
V something... it's red.

Hi, I am really appreciate about your answer.
Have You any idea where should I start seeking that seal failure? Is delrin really absorbs oil, I milling delrin sometimes, and didnt check that.
Coolant what I am using is Condat Mecagreen 450 and oil Mobil Vactra Oil No.2. I think is that it that "V something" :rolleyes5:

What about Phillips Hydroclear, is that oil is only for Spindles or it is good for Slideways too? What kind of oil do you recommend for slideways for FV1165?

Hi, I am really appreciate about your answer.
Have You any idea where should I start seeking that seal failure? Is delrin really absorbs oil, I milling delrin sometimes, and didnt check that.
Coolant what I am using is Condat Mecagreen 450 and oil Mobil Vactra Oil No.2. I think is that it that "V something" :rolleyes5:

What about Phillips Hydroclear, is that oil is only for Spindles or it is good for Slideways too? What kind of oil do you recommend for slideways for FV1165?
Hydrocvlear everything.
Vactra is one step short of roofing tar.
I am thinking the Delrin chip is carrying off the oil, I do not know for sure.
I never have tramp oil at all.

Back