What's new
What's new

Older Index Mill on HGR

Froneck

Titanium
I'm always looking at HGR, can't buy any machinery since my shop is full, kinda 15 pounds of machines in 10 pound box!
They have a what looks to be in good condition Index Mill for $865. Older style but I had one years ago that worked great! They list it as 440VAC but motor plate is dual voltage. It's #9 B&S or Morse taper judging from the draw bar. Power X axis and Spindle feed. Would make a great mill for hobbyist or gun smith, far better than a mill/drill!!! It's in Euclid Ohio, last machines I got from them were loaded at no charge. But remember check the Mill before getting it shipped!!! I have seen many boat anchors at HGR. Inventory # 0722-061-0001

Last edited:
That's a Model 45 Serial no. 7962 built in 1958, a year after I was born.
I have the model 645 which is about the same from the column down.

Worth a look! You can buy it so it's held for pick-up or shipping but if on inspection it's not acceptable they will refund the price. However if shipped they will not refund shipping cost so it's best to look at the machine first. Also I have not purchased any machinery since the buy-out so it's possible there were changes. The salesman I used was promoted, I have not had luck with any others! They also have a Tree mill in Ft Worth, TX if anyone is interested.

Back