What's new
What's new

Ongoing unrest in Russia

Extermanate Gaza and then all the neighboring Arab countries will extermanate Israel?
It seems like a lose lose situation.

I know some one will turn this around.. and have the same thing.
as long a the Holy Land is in dispute there will never be a solution.

Even if a few 50 megaton bombs were to be used to level the whole area they would start fighting over the Holy Radioactive Crater.

Essentially, this massive attack empowers Israel to seize the remaining land and virtually exterminate the Palestinians, with the survivors fleeing to other nations as refugees.

I saw analysis on News Nation where Netanyahu essentially "stood down" much of their security so it looks like a case of sacrifice some civilians to achieve the long term goal.
Yes, For israel to claim this was a "surprise" is beyond belief.
Sure it was a surprise for the civilians and the military grunts that got hit, but I'm sure they are telling themselves that the end justifies the means.

Gaza has something like 600,00 population with one of the highest growth rates of any nation. It would not be too hard to ship them all to Egypt or any other arab country. But Egypt and saudi arabia refuse to let them move.
About double that number of legal immigrants move to the USA every year. They could all move to Arizona and live there.
Bill D

Detroit has one of the largest Arab numbers in the USA.
They are no problem at all, but I have good reason to believe that many are encouraged to give money to Arab causes.
In the event of an Arab/USA conflect a percentage would rise up to support Arab causes. Agree the percetage may not be huge, but would be notable.
Very likely there are milatents crossing our border, and border crossers with not a fingerprint or photograph just dissaper into our country.

Last edited:
My niece is married to a gentleman from Turkey. He is Islamic by faith and one of the kindest human beings I have ever met.
the issue becomes when several religious zealots get ahold of large quantities of religious followers. in my experience, most religious people are good people on an individual basis. something about a big group of them working together makes them go coo-coo

the issue becomes when several religious zealots get ahold of large quantities of religious followers. in my experience, most religious people are good people on an individual basis. something about a big group of them working together makes them go coo-coo
Quick story about religious zealots. At one time I lived a Christian life and traveled church to church playing gospel music with 2 of my cousins. One evening in the mountains of my home state of North Carolina we were at a church and had just played a few songs. and was sitting behind the pulpit listening to the pastor. He looked at my cousin and asked him if he wanted to feel the power of god. My cousin said yes and stood up from the drumkit. The pastor reached back and punched my cousin between the eyes with a closed fist. Man, I had to grab him and talk him out of punching the pastor back because I looked around and saw by the look on these peoples faces that would not be good. We just simply grabbed the gear we brung, the drums was the churches, and quietly and quickly walked out and left. For that reason and some others is why I do not subscribe to religion today.

Quick story about religious zealots. At one time I lived a Christian life and traveled church to church playing gospel music with 2 of my cousins. One evening in the mountains of my home state of North Carolina we were at a church and had just played a few songs. and was sitting behind the pulpit listening to the pastor. He looked at my cousin and asked him if he wanted to feel the power of god. My cousin said yes and stood up from the drumkit. The pastor reached back and punched my cousin between the eyes with a closed fist. Man, I had to grab him and talk him out of punching the pastor back because I looked around and saw by the look on these peoples faces that would not be good. We just simply grabbed the gear we brung, the drums was the churches, and quietly and quickly walked out and left. For that reason and some others is why I do not subscribe to religion today.
like you, i grew up in a devout christian baptist family, went to church, sang in the choir, youth groups, bible studies - you name it. in my mid teens i started noticing that it was all bullshit, everyone lives their lives 100% opposite of what they tout in church on sundays so i stopped, moved out of my parent's house at 17 for that reason. thankfully i never saw egregious violence like that personally, but it doesnt surprise me a single bit. fucking disgusting.

I think that GAZA is better described as a Penal Colony than a country.
Check the post I replied to. I agree with you but the person I replied to said "country". Rather than quibble over terms I cede the semantics and move to substance.

Gaza has something like 600,00 population with one of the highest growth rates of any nation. It would not be too hard to ship them all to Egypt or any other arab country. But Egypt and saudi arabia refuse to let them move.
About double that number of legal immigrants move to the USA every year. They could all move to Arizona and live there.
Bill D
Bullshit!
Why the F*** should we help Israel seize what little is left of Palestinian land by absorbing the people displaced? Moving them out of the mideast would certainly prove the point about "out of sight out of mind". Bad enough that we provide much of the hardware used to periodically exterminate them within the large prison camp known as the Gaza Strip.

The phrase that comes to mind is "There but for the grace of God go I". Beware those who say "Never again!" and only mean for themselves, not for others.

I worked with one Moslem Lady. Great teacher, really helped the students. No way could she become Mormon and stop drinking coffee.
Bill D
Years ago I briefly worked at a company with a rather hostile environment, especially toward religion. The two people I liked the best were an Afghani muslim and an orthodox Jew, both of whom were decent moral people.

Bullshit!
Why the F*** should we help Israel seize what little is left of Palestinian land by absorbing the people displaced? Moving them out of the mideast would certainly prove the point about "out of sight out of mind". Bad enough that we provide much of the hardware used to periodically exterminate them within the large prison camp known as the Gaza Strip.

The phrase that comes to mind is "There but for the grace of God go I". Beware those who say "Never again!" and only mean for themselves, not for others.
we should stay the fuck out of there, but fat chance of that happening :(

Bill D
The population of Gaza is estimated to be well over 2 million.

Regards Tyrone

Last edited:
like you, i grew up in a devout christian baptist family, went to church, sang in the choir, youth groups, bible studies - you name it. in my mid teens i started noticing that it was all bullshit, everyone lives their lives 100% opposite of what they tout in church on sundays so i stopped, moved out of my parent's house at 17 for that reason. thankfully i never saw egregious violence like that personally, but it doesnt surprise me a single bit. fucking disgusting.
My dad is a retired pentacostal minister. thats pentacostal WTS( without the snakes). Yup saw that too. some fool playing with a rattlesnake.

we should stay the fuck out of there, but fat chance of that happening :(
And perhaps this is part of the reason.

Whether bluff or not, some Israeli leaders over the years have suggested that part of the Sampson Option MIGHT be hidden nuclear devices in major cities throughout the west that would be detonated in the event those nations allowed Israel to fall. Truly Mutually Assured Destruction.

And perhaps this is part of the reason.

Whether bluff or not, some Israeli leaders over the years have suggested that part of the Sampson Option MIGHT be hidden nuclear devices in major cities throughout the west that would be detonated in the event those nations allowed Israel to fall. Truly Mutually Assured Destruction.
we're living in some extremely dangerous and fucked up times.

I say it is time to call their bluff about this "samson" BS. If they do have some small nukes hidden in some cities the damage will be quite small. (A truly destructive nuke blast happens in the air a little above the target) I would thing there would be global backlash against anyone setting off samson bombs that would not be helpful to those that set off the bombs.

Back