What's new
What's new

Ongoing unrest in Russia

As long as the printing presses are in working order, it's all good.

I actually think that the rusky war is a side show for the real problem that is the Houthis

Just wait until they sink a few ships in the red sea and the oil world will go batshit crazy.

There is no pushback from the the creepy uncle on Iran for all of the bullshit they're pulling, so it will continue to escalate.

Murdoch news /Sky/Fox claim there will be a shortage of oil in Oz due to the situation......typical Murdoch lift from UK news ......dummies dont know that Oz oil goes from Persian Gulf via India and Singapore ......no where near the Red Sea ..........anyhoo,the claim now is major oil are selling Russian oil onto the Oz market ,via a string of Indian intermediaries .........Russian oil is $10 a barrel cheaper than futures price.,so why not ?

It's plain as day: The trump political party continues to punish Ukrainians for their country not caving in to his extortion plot involving them lying about Joe Biden to derail his presidential bid.
They won't budge on support for Ukraine, who has been under attack by our enemy Russia, but call for support for Israel....all the while conveniently forgetting the major endorsement Trump got from the tiki-torch wielding, "Jews will not replace us" chanting, Trump supporting white supremacists who killed a parade goer in Charlottesville, Va. that trump would never condemn... but rather called them "fine people".
Seems that trump speaks out both sides of his mouth... professes to love Jews, all the while courting anti-semitic white supremacists...

It doesn't make any sense. How can these maga supporters, with a straight face, support this guy and overlook all this stuff?

Last edited:
Ah John, reconsider that 'p' word, unless you fell for the accessory Bible stunt .. wouldn't have thought any Oz would, & certainly not the POMs on here either.

Ah John, reconsider that 'p' word, unless you fell for the accessory Bible stunt .. wouldn't have thought any Oz would, & certainly not the POMs on here either.
There was a poll in Australia using the exact same questions as used in the US pre the Trump election the only variation was MAGA meant Make Australia Great Again. The polling received exactly the same results apart from the MAGA question.

This could be attributed to one of two things Australia has never been great and has no inclinations to be great or alternatively Australians think it is and always has been great. As a casual observer I would lean towards the second option.

Regarding the pom's I wouldn't bet my life on it. They elected Boris a man who spent his entire career pretending to be a buffoon only for everyone to discover he is actually a buffoon.

Back