What's new
What's new

Ongoing unrest in Russia

This Ukraine-Russia war is likely opening some eyes regarding technology/hardware that does not work as expected and of course there is probably some things that work better than expected. seems the Leopard tanks German supplied are just about kaput due to reliability and lack of spares.
Latest from the White House is Russia is believed to be using North Korean ballistic missiles.
I figured it was because Russia was short on equipment, which might be the case, but more probable Ukraine is being used a one big test range.
'North Korea would benefit from any data on the battlefield performance of its missiles, but it is unclear if Russia will share that, Panda said."
"The most valuable data would concern the performance of these missiles against Ukrainian air defence systems, including those supplied by NATO," he said.(reuters)

Leopard tanks German supplied are just about kaput due to reliability and lack of spares.
Yeah well... depending on how you look at it.
Sources say less than 20 of the 60+ were damaged, and only a few irreparably.
Nonetheless, unlike the Russian equivalents though, most ( if not all ) of the Leopard crew escaped with their lives to fight another day.

That said, same sources also agree with the notion that the Russinas are testing the western defense system's capabilities, notably the Patriot.
Hence, one could make an argument for not supplying many top of the line weapon systems to Ukraine.
Kind of sucks, but I also very much see the appeal of keeping our fly fully zipped.

Question is what are the N Koreans getting in payment ....oil for sure ......and maybe nuclear material and knowhow.
What are the NKs getting...likely the usual---gun-bullets-bombs-jet-technical assistance--Cold War all over again.
Anyway--"U.S. to buy Patriot Missiles from Japan" is in the news. Am guessing testing to see what it take to knock down a NK over Ukraine is on the schedule?

I don't believe anything they say now.

We don't know anything that's really happening anymore.

It's all being throttled.

I quit listening after covid. Whether the world falls apart or not, it makes no difference to me at this point.

I am going to focus on developing new products, learning how to grow my business, building a homestead, making babies, raising children with strong moral character and strengthening my relationship with the Lord. If the world burns to the ground in the meantime, so be it.

News junkie that I am, I read everything, and then decide what I believe. Lots and lots of non-corporate geolocated video of this war, so its easy to see for yourself the damage from missile attacks, or tanks doing turret flips, and when a half dozen different sites, ranging from the british military to NGO's to bloggers from both UKR and RU show similar numbers for, say number of SU-34's shot down in the last week, its pretty easy to tell fact from fiction, at least within 10% or so.

What does Putin have in mind for the Chernobyl district in Ukraine 80 miles north of Kiev? He has plenty of time to plan. Like 2000 years.
In the meantime I would welcome the idea that he has a Dacha built for him there for the summer months.

Last edited:
I quit listening after covid. Whether the world falls apart or not, it makes no difference to me at this point.

I am going to focus on developing new products, learning how to grow my business, building a homestead, making babies, raising children with strong moral character and strengthening my relationship with the Lord. If the world burns to the ground in the meantime, so be it.
It's called apathy. Probably healthier not to listen to so much bad news.
Processing information can cause the brain to emit substances that are detrimental to the human body.
The term "Burns me up" has some reality to it.

It's called apathy. Probably healthier not to listen to so much bad news.
Processing information can cause the brain to emit substances that are detrimental to the human body.
The term "Burns me up" has some reality to it.
Not so much apathy, but rather "selective concern".
I love the intent.
The problem is there are those who spend their entire lives trying to undermine such noble efforts.

Look at the progression of NATO memberships. The alternate view to this Ukraine business is that Russia is defending itself against this progression.

Nato only exists because of Russia's shit attitude about their place in the world. So they cause the problem that they now must defend themselves against? They won't conflict with NATO but will trample over any small defenseless country to prove how big and powerful they are.
A lot of the young people are better informed and decient folks to a point. They will have to put some serious skin in the game if they ever want rid themselves of the Party clowns .

Nato only exists because of Russia's shit attitude about their place in the world. So they cause the problem that they now must defend themselves against? They won't conflict with NATO but will trample over any small defenseless country to prove how big and powerful they are.
A lot of the young people are better informed and decient folks to a point. They will have to put some serious skin in the game if they ever want rid themselves of the Party clowns .
Let's see about some shit. Most of it false flags.

WW1:
Lusitania torpedoed by a U-boat. It was carrying munitions which caused ship explosions. Illegal to carry that cargo with civilian passengers.
Over 116,516 Americans dead. J.P. Morgan war profiteer made a bundle.

WW2:
Japanese codes were decoded and attack on Pearl Harbor was known.
Over 405,399 Americans dead.
Two atomic bombs dropped on a bunch of civilians.

Over 1000 atomic bomb tests:
US perfected it's bomb manufacturing and prevents other's from doing the same.

Kennedy assassination:
The lie about one shooter from behind.
It wasn't a conspiracy because Peter Jenning's news clip explained how a head shot from behind will force a head to move backwards.
I really liked watching that guy explain about the new age of physics with a straight face.

Fidel Castro assassination attempts:
CIA tried over 600 times to wack him.
Many intrusions into South America governments.

Vietnam War:
Fake attack on USS Maddox. The USS Maddox and USS Turner Joy conduct a song & dance for two hours in the Tonkin Gulf.
Administration knew all about it, even Johnson.
58,220 Americans dead.

9-11 & Iraq War:
Weapons of mass destruction? Watch some TV and see all the DAV commercials asking for donations for people with missing legs and arms.
Oil companies did pretty good. Lot's of depleted uranium all over the place causing birth defects.

Steven Starr on Russian TV:
He talks about how NATO forces in Germany executes a false flag. Russia sinks a US cruiser in the Black Sea. US retaliates with nuclear warheads on Russian ships.
Followed by a Russian strike on NATO headquarters. Then destruction of all major cities in Europe and US.

COVID-19:
DOD confirms rare heart inflammation cases linked to COVID-19 vaccine. Murdering US troops with a shot in the arm.

Lookup the International Crisis Summit - 4 and see Dr. Denis Rancourt talk about All-Cause Mortality in the world.
Since vaccinations started in the US the curves show dramatic spikes. Go do your own research. If I open a Off-Topic
in the General Section it will just be removed because Admins don't know what the heck is going on. Conservative
estimates are 17 million died so far. Data graphs start from a little before WWI to present day. I'm using a Vitamin-D
organic supplement in the winter months when exposure to sunlight is minimum.

Last edited:
Let's see about some shit. Most of it false flags.

WW1:
Lusitania torpedoed by a U-boat. It was carrying munitions which caused ship explosions. Illegal to carry that cargo with civilian passengers.
Over 116,516 Americans dead. J.P. Morgan war profiteer made a bundle.

WW2:
Japanese codes were decoded and attack on Pearl Harbor was known.
Over 405,399 Americans dead.
Two atomic bombs dropped on a bunch of civilians.

Over 1000 atomic bomb tests:
US perfected it's bomb manufacturing and prevents other's from doing the same.

Kennedy assassination:
The lie about one shooter from behind.
It wasn't a conspiracy because Peter Jenning's news clip explained how a head shot from behind will force a head to move backwards.
I really liked watching that guy explain about the new age of physics with a straight face.

Fidel Castro assassination attempts:
CIA tried over 600 times to wack him.
Many intrusions into South America governments.

Vietnam War:
Fake attack on USS Maddox. The USS Maddox and USS Turner Joy conduct a song & dance for two hours in the Tonkin Gulf.
Administration knew all about it, even Johnson.
58,220 Americans dead.

9-11 & Iraq War:
Weapons of mass destruction? Watch some TV and see all the DAV commercials asking for donations for people with missing legs and arms.
Oil companies did pretty good. Lot's of depleted uranium all over the place causing birth defects.

Steven Starr on Russian TV:
Talks about how a NATO forces false flag in Germany. Russia sinks a US cruiser in the Black Sea. US retaliates with nuclear warheads on Russian ships.
Followed by a Russian strike on NATO headquarters. Then destruction of all major cities in Europe and US.

COVID-19:
DOD confirms rare heart inflammation cases linked to COVID-19 vaccine. Murdering US troops with a shot in the arm.
What did Rons know about the Clinton's...........

Back