What's new
What's new

OT: Is technology slowing things down?

You can drop your ballot off as well in Oregon. There's no issue with that, but you are expected to return it by mail because it is much more convenient and simple. It has worked well here for decades.
It always works well, in states parading as Blue.
Why is it so?
Shouldn't vote collection be absolutely uniform? If not, there will always be opportunity for manipulation. Always.
Past three years, I've driven and met random folks in almost every state but ~six, purple, blue, and fire engine red.

What was and remains clear, there wasn't a fraction of Blue election material evident of earth shattering "81 million", and less now that admit to having so chosen. Not IL, not PA, not CA, NV, UT, not PA, not TX, not AZ, NM, OK, not TN, not NY, MO, KS, CO, OH, KY, GA, AL, DE, MD, NJ..... Been told remotely "that's not very scientific". Well, perhaps but have gas receipts for every inch of roadway that IS inarguable. So is entirety of France, recent election had results in a day.

The most prevalent image of Xiden? On gas pumps, "I Did That" stickers. That's rather scientific. So are hordes of barns; hand-painted names of main opponent twenty feet high. More significant than yayhoos jabbing in yard signs willy-nilly.

It always works well, in states parading as Blue.
Why is it so?
Shouldn't vote collection be absolutely uniform? If not, there will always be opportunity for manipulation. Always.
Past three years, I've driven and met random folks in almost every state but ~six, purple, blue, and fire engine red.

What was and remains clear, there wasn't a fraction of Blue election material evident of earth shattering "81 million", and less now that admit to having so chosen. Not IL, not PA, not CA, NV, UT, not PA, not TX, not AZ, NM, OK, not TN, not NY, MO, KS, CO, OH, KY, GA, AL, DE, MD, NJ..... Been told remotely "that's not very scientific". Well, perhaps but have gas receipts for every inch of roadway that IS inarguable. So is entirety of France, recent election had results in a day.

The most prevalent image of Xiden? On gas pumps, "I Did That" stickers. That's rather scientific. So are hordes of barns; hand-painted names of main opponent twenty feet high. More significant than yayhoos jabbing in yard signs willy-nilly.

WTF? I don't understand your gibberish.

Oregon does not "Parade as blue". Drop by some time, check it out for yourself. We are a healthy mix of Republican and Democrat, by geography, the vast majority of this state is red. By population, a little more than half identifies as blue.

So smart guy, essentially 90% of our state by geography is red and votes by mail wonderfully. No issues whatsoever for decades. I've lived here 40 years and don't remember there ever being places you had to drive to to vote. You just fill your ballot and drop it in the mail or at the courthouse if you don't trust the mail or wait till the last minute.

Gibberish....
In. Person. Conversations. Revealed. A. Universal. Reaction.......
What. Recent. Conditions. That. Are. Plague-like. Have. Zero. Appreciative. Citizens.
Same. Applies. To. Those. Meritless. Idiots. Enacting. Measures. Causing. Those. Problems.

Back