What's new
What's new

OT: Prostate cancer, need I say more........

It's more serious than they say. This guy is #2 with the nuclear football.
Don't worry... trump gave the Russians the codes to satisfy a debt. If'n Lloyd's indisposed, Vlad can hook them up with the info. Don's other best friend, Hop Sing, has a copy, too.

The difference between Ron's statement and yours is old-fashioned; Ron's is factual whereas your is emotional and without any substance. Ron is old-fashioned - you are part of the new generation.
I'm emotional about a politician giving away classified, top secret documents to our enemies who aided him in winning an election....and Ron's intimating that Lloyd being out of commission is a catastrophic national security disaster... while he conveniently ignores the part I mentioned... which is waaayyyyyy, aaaaaayyyyy worse.
Ron isn't old fashioned... old fashioned or new generation hasn't got anything to do with treason.... it's still against the law. That's factual, right there.

I'm emotional about a politician giving away classified, top secret documents to our enemies who aided him in winning an election....and Ron's intimating that Lloyd being out of commission is a catastrophic national security disaster... while he conveniently ignores the part I mentioned... which is waaayyyyyy, aaaaaayyyyy worse.
Ron isn't old fashioned... old fashioned or new generation hasn't got anything to do with treason.... it's still against the law. That's factual, right there.
See, that's thing....you have no proof. You don't even have any evidence. That's a big problem with any 'argument'. What you have is baseless innuendo. Like a 7lbs Chihuahua with lots of yipping but no bite.

It's all lagit concerns but unfortunately out of our hands. I appreciate you guys giving time to watching our heads of states actions but getting worked up takes a lot out of your life.
I watched my father sit and rant and rave every day until his heart quit.
I give a damm and it pisses me off to. All I can do is vote.
Ddebating it here isnt changing whats happening.
I watch one round of news a day. There is so much conflicting media that my day is ruined by trying to decifer what is bull shit.
There is a lot to be concerned with in our world but spending my elder years in conflict isnt going to happen like my father.
Let's talk gears or prostate health.
Moonlight Machine is fighting his owne battle. Respect!

Last edited:
Don't worry... trump gave the Russians the codes to satisfy a debt. If'n Lloyd's indisposed, Vlad can hook them up with the info. Don's other best friend, Hop Sing, has a copy, too.
What a dick you are, how dare you pollute my thread with your left wing bullshit. This thread is about cancer and bowel obstruction, not your brain dead theory's.

Well, I got the word no one wants to hear today. I have prostate cancer. At a check up the doc called for a PSA test, it came back as elevated. Next step was a biopsy, 12 samples taken, 9 were cancerous. The prostate is about twice normal size. They want to do a cat scan to see where it has spread to. Doc says surgery works as well as radiation, anybody around here done one or the other? What was it like?

I had prostate cancer in 1996 (90% of the organ), had the standard prostatechtomy at the time and lost my ability to get a usable erection. What I didn't lose and kept pretty well into my 80's (I'm 85 now) was the ability to achieve a normal orgasm (albiet a little on the "dry side"). Maybe the surgeons can do it better today. But seems to me that is your are pretty healthy today you'll do OK.
Ed Weldon

They have surgical techniques that can preserve the nerves that control erections now. Apparently it isn't possible in every case, but mostly they can assure you.

To my mind, surgery is a better choice if it's an option for you. That is, it preserves a backup of radiation later if cancer crops up again. If you have radiation first, the tissue is compromised and you'll be years older later where surgery might generally be more risky.

Back