What's new
What's new

Parameter Setup for DX-4B-1 servo drive on Okamoto Grinder

kawanl

Plastic
Hello everyone,

We have an okamoto ACC 84 DX Surface Grinder which has a faulty DX-4B-1 drive. We sent the drive out to a repair company and they said the drive IC chip was damaged and the software on the chip was proprietary locked.

Now, we have purchased a new DX-4B-1 drive but the parameter set-up on the drive is for a different machine.

We got in touch with okamoto to set-up the parameters on the drive for the machine but thye informed they don't provide such service.

If anyone has encountered such issue could you please guide us to fix this drive or get a replacement drive.

Thanks,
Kawan Lotia

Hello everyone,

We have an okamoto ACC 84 DX Surface Grinder which has a faulty DX-4B-1 drive. We sent the drive out to a repair company and they said the drive IC chip was damaged and the software on the chip was proprietary locked.

Now, we have purchased a new DX-4B-1 drive but the parameter set-up on the drive is for a different machine.

We got in touch with okamoto to set-up the parameters on the drive for the machine but thye informed they don't provide such service.

If anyone has encountered such issue could you please guide us to fix this drive or get a replacement drive.

Thanks,
Kawan Lotia
Hi I'm in Australia and have a problem with our DB-4X-1 (400w) controller which doesn't allow any Z operations to work . I'm considering sending it to the US to be repaired , I was wondering how you got on with your parameter issues and who you sent it to.
Regards Ashley

Back