What's new
What's new

Parting Tree 2UVR

dxhall

Aluminum
The collet closer on my Tree 2UVR has broken, and the quote for the repair is $7900. That’s about twice what the machine is worth. So I’ve purchased a nice Gorton 1-22 and plan to eBay parts of the Tree, and scrap the rest.
Before I go through the eBay brain damage, I thought I’d see if anyone here could use any 2UVR parts. Before the collet closer failed, it was a well-tooled, good-running machine. Anyone need anything?

I am interested in any Tree specific tooling and potentially other part’s depending o how far you are interested in going. PM inbound.

The collet closer on my Tree 2UVR has broken, and the quote for the repair is $7900. That’s about twice what the machine is worth. So I’ve purchased a nice Gorton 1-22 and plan to eBay parts of the Tree, and scrap the rest.
Before I go through the eBay brain damage, I thought I’d see if anyone here could use any 2UVR parts. Before the collet closer failed, it was a well-tooled, good-running machine. Anyone need anything?
Did you sell all your parts for your 2UVR?

I could use parts, by the way what collet size does the Tree 2UVR Tree 50%.jpgTree Number Plate 50%.jpghave?

Your tree wouldn't have the table z axis power feed unit would it? I may be interested in it if yours has one. Here is a picture from the tree brochure showing one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230713_173542_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230713_173542_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    790.4 KB · Views: 6

Back