What's new
What's new

Parts Washer-I am looking for a good one made int he USA

cash

Titanium
Do any of you guys/gals have experience with a good parts washer that is reliable?

Currently we have a graymills and it has always been an problem, either heater broke or pump broke.

I will pay good money for something that when we have machine parts ect. we can go up to it and it works.

Right now my maint guy is looking at a Smartwasher model sw-37 and he thinks this looks pretty good.

Loved dealing with these people.

I tried one of their automated washers. It was overkill for my application. Then they sent me just what I needed/wanted. When I asked for a foot switch, they sent one, with telephone support to install it.

With the size of your machines I am surprised you have any parts washers (short of an olympic size pool) that will fit your parts. :)

Charles

just need when we break parts down, for the machine castings we just go thru to the semi truck wash fro those.......

Loved dealing with these people.

I tried one of their automated washers. It was overkill for my application. Then they sent me just what I needed/wanted. When I asked for a foot switch, they sent one, with telephone support to install it.

thanks-and even a local company from Wisconsin!!

Hey guys I am looking at the CRC SW-37 Smartwasher any new feedback? Thank you

We have the 25g smartwasher (not sure of the model #) about 4 years old. It runs the ozy juice liquid and is heated. You need to change the filter mats monthly to keep it eating oil properly. Its been awesome, works great every time, and very effective. Highly recommended.

Back