What's new
What's new

Perpetual motion machine-what to do-what to do--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actual work is not alleged. Snakk Englesk? OMG, you're talking about my American mother from Kentucky, right?
Hillbillies married their cousins. This explains everything.
In reality, on my mother's side, Scottish heritage and that of Pocahontas. A guy from Scotland (Dr. William Gay) married one of her descendants
and they had kids. Saying incest because my mother was an American hillbilly is pushing stereotypes to the extreme. Still, there is no Powhatan
tribe today. They simply weren't the "right" people.

If my work is successful and I'm not talking about this, I could be recognized as a Native American and because I am descended from
Chief Wahunsenacawh, it is possible I might be recognized by what Powhatans are left as Chief Wahunsenacawh.
On a personal level, that kind of overshadows everything else.
Hopefully you understand that my Father ran from Nazis for his life. They caught his friend who died in a Nazi camp. I'm not Jewish.
And yet there is no Powhatan tribe today. Bad things happen. Could you imagine bringing a dead tribe back to life? That doesn't happen.

p.s., my mother is from Amerika and my Father from Norway and you say incest? Kind of why I hope to move out of the U.S.
You'll be missed.

Actual work is not alleged. Snakk Englesk? OMG, you're talking about my American mother from Kentucky, right?
Hillbillies married their cousins. This explains everything.
In reality, on my mother's side, Scottish heritage and that of Pocahontas. A guy from Scotland (Dr. William Gay) married one of her descendants
and they had kids. Saying incest because my mother was an American hillbilly is pushing stereotypes to the extreme. Still, there is no Powhatan
tribe today. They simply weren't the "right" people.

If my work is successful and I'm not talking about this, I could be recognized as a Native American and because I am descended from
Chief Wahunsenacawh, it is possible I might be recognized by what Powhatans are left as Chief Wahunsenacawh.
On a personal level, that kind of overshadows everything else.
Hopefully you understand that my Father ran from Nazis for his life. They caught his friend who died in a Nazi camp. I'm not Jewish.
And yet there is no Powhatan tribe today. Bad things happen. Could you imagine bringing a dead tribe back to life? That doesn't happen.

p.s., my mother is from Amerika and my Father from Norway and you say incest? Kind of why I hope to move out of the U.S.

INTELLECTUAL incest, Pilgrim. Go Ogle it. Seems you don't NEED a "group", multiple personality disorder serves just as well.

Yer Norsk "graNITE" heritage doesn't inherently MAKE you crazy.
What it DOES is make you defend .... like the Irish.

NEVER know quite WHAT TF it is they "stand for".
But ALWAYS ready to fight you to the death OVER .....wotever it is ... any given moment.

T'was ever thus..

LOL emotional physics :p
TNSTAAFL
There is no shortcut around the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, you can improve efficiency, but if you're measuring either a static balance or energy gain you simply have an open system that you didn't account for

You guys know these people are like the flat-earthers, right?

You're earnestly arguing facts and science against them...that's part of the whole troll....you're doing exactly what they want.

(Darn, now I'm part of it).

You guys know these people are like the flat-earthers, right? (...)

That half the populace is below average is obvious, that nearly all the populace is delusional less so.

Which is why physics is so much fun, nothing quite like a reality check to confound the confused.

I've heard this one before... "It only failed because the guy I hired to make the parts was a klutz, or it would have worked!" LOL!

In other words, get the time and materials money up front, and don't get out of your chair, if the money runs out!

With this I am working through significant trauma and sometimes that will show itself so I do apologize for that.
With this however, I can say that because I have been discriminated against because of my service connected disabilities
that it gave me a possible way to stop that discrimination. And from the experience and the knowledge that I gained
working in machine shops and pursuing a career as a machinist gave me skills which I could translate into this project.
I have contacted a few people in both Europe and Scandinavia about this. With Norway, it is because I used to live there
and they might like a former resident doing something like "this". Please note the quotation marks. By this I mean that for
every 367 kg per 1 meter of torque equals 1 kWh of energy per second.
When I was in the U.S Navy I ran SSTGs. In a machine shop I repaired steam turbine housings and as a millwright I worked
on both steam turbines and their driven generators. My experience and education in the U.S. Navy and when pursuing a career
in machining allowed for me to have a most interesting life. And basically with a working wheel it would be known that it could be
scaled up to generate some energy. This gets back into the cost to realize 1 kWh of energy.
What would a 1,500 megawatt generator require? That is 1,500 times greater than what I just mentioned With an engine like I
am building, 367n * x = 1,500. With something that would be as tall as a 4 story building, we can say 12 meters. Then 1,500/12 = 125.
Then that 125 would be multiplied by 367 = 45,500 kgs of torque at 12 meters. That means that if like a 12 cylinder engine then each
section would need to generate 3,800 kgs of net force at 12 meters. That's 8375 lbs. of net force. Could you imagine how large
something like that would be? 12 meters is about 40 feet. The weights would need to be about 32,000 lbs. and the diameter of the wheel
closer to 30 feet. Then again there is the Eye of London. Who knows what engineers will consider;
https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/...erating-electricity-in-the-california-desert/
With the picture, I have to go over the India ink one more time and then can add the fasteners. I'm using yellow anodized #6 screws
but will most likely switch to #8 brass screws later on. If You watch this video, just be mindful that a line is attached to the top right of
the disc. The distance between the top right of the disc and the weight moving up the arm does not change.
What people will miss is that for the wheel to rotate in the counterclockwise direction, the weight on the right was no longer on the arm.
With the animation, it is an accurate representation. Go to settings (the gear in the lower right of the window) and slow the video to
0.25 speed. Both the animation and the wheel show the same motion.

Just an FYI. Scientists say that this is impossible because gravity is a force but does not have any energy. In my videos, when a weight
is lifted higher than the height a weight drops, it shows that energy is being conserved. The basic math is with the descending weight;
πr/2. The ascending weights path is πr/2 +πrx/2 = y/2. When the ascending weight retracts, it's path can be factored as an ellipse or
factored as the average of 2 different radii. This is where net torque can be calculated. And with x in the π it's the percentage of πr/2.

Attachments

• Spars2.png
    Spars2.png
    485.3 KB · Views: 1
I'm bored with this thread. Do anyone know how to make the new forum software stop showing me "new post" notifications for it?

I'm bored with this thread. Do anyone know how to make the new forum software stop showing me "new post" notifications for it?
There is a link in the email that notifies you. It's at the bottom of the image.

p.s., since you offered me a mill for a working engine, I accept your offer.

Attachments

• pmforum.png
    pmforum.png
    90.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Just an FYI, a side project of mine is seawater desalination. I did it in the Navy and the US has a freshwater shortage.
This might allow for hydrogen generation and hydrogen power to help improve the desalination process.

Of course I know how. Any DB guru - or proxy config mavin - knows HOW.

But why would "the management" add a feature to the site software - or to your workstation - when all you REALLY need to do is apply far the more flexible and universal solution.

Simpy kerb your OWN compulsion to read and respond to any given random gibbering driveler?

Public clowns are meant to be entertaining. This one is just tedious.

Change the channel...

Of course I know how. Any DB guru - or proxy config mavin - knows HOW.

But why would "the management" add a feature to the site software - or to your workstation - when all you REALLY need to do is apply far the more flexible and universal solution.

Simpy kerb your OWN compulsion to read and respond to any given random gibbering driveler?

Public clowns are meant to be entertaining. This one is just tedious.

Change the channel...

Is the actual problem is that work takes time? An example is when I operated a CNC mill in Chandler, Arizona. My sister passed away in Kentucky
and a freak snow storm meant I had to miss a week of work. And when I got back to work they saved the job I was running. It was something like 6,000
small parts which were made 56 at a time by switching tables for each run. That one job took about a month of running the same part.
The interesting part was that I enjoyed spending 48 hours a week in that shop. And when I would wipe down my mill at the end of a shift, they accused
me of brown nosing the bosses. I let them know that when I walked into the shop the next morning I would see a clean mill and could feel good about
going to work. Also with what the machines cost, why not take care of them? And then they started having everyone spend the last 15 minutes cleaning
up the shop. With my dad having been from Norway, he wore dress slacks to work and didn't get dirty. And he helped to build a flying boat called the
PHM-1 Pegasus.
And for fun, my webpage; http://climate-cycling.com/
I might actually create a new field in science. It's based on Occam's Razor. When known science doesn't have the answer, how to consider what is not understood?
Interestingly enough, Carillon Park in Dayton, Ohio taught me that change happens and working in a machine shop taught me that it's not a very exciting process.
You just need to like showing up to work.

Attachments

• 1280px-PHM-1.jpg
    1280px-PHM-1.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 2
It's also interesting when folks have fundamentally flawed understanding of terms. By definition a perpetual motion is an isolated system. However employment of gravity would be an open system. By definition not a perpetual motion machine period regardless if it will work or not

It's also interesting when folks have fundamentally flawed understanding of terms. By definition a perpetual motion is an isolated system. However employment of gravity would be an open system. By definition not a perpetual motion machine period regardless if it will work or not

With what you've mentioned, that is what the debate is about. And we're back to if it works it's merely conserving energy which gravity has. Someone once asked me if it is outside of a gravitational field, will it work? I let them know that it needs a directional force. The apple fell from the tree. Gravity is a directional force.
With comatose, when I get one of his mills from him he'll be able to say that he helped to motivate me and it cost him a mill. He'll be glad to give me one. I have other projects that I want to work on and I'll also need a lathe. A Bridgeport will be good for drilling holes but I want to do more than that.

@All, I have all of the India ink staining finished and tomorrow I'll have a lot of screws to put into place. I might actually be on track for assembling the frame on Wednesday.
Some background on me, when I worked at Boeing as a machine parts finisher, reading blueprints was mandatory. In class, they went to over 400 pages.
There was only one other person who had taken a lot of off hours classes like I did. While he had more the issue is why so many never took more classes.
Before Boeing I worked in an industrial repair shop. After Boeing I worked mostly as a CNC machinist and did some programming.
Disabilities and discrimination are serious problems. Kind of why I've pushed myself. Still, at the end of the day I happen to like shop work.

@IceCzar, the basic logic is if you lift a weight, you did the work. When it falls, G(M1 * M2)/r^2. G is the gravitational constant (fudge factor)
while M1 and M2 are the respective masses of the 2 bodies based on the Earth and the Moon. You're the first person to say if it works it's because of
how we consider science.

Last edited:
" And we're back to if it works it's merely conserving energy which gravity has."

Again with the stupid - maybe try spouting off about this canal water elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back