What's new
What's new

Philips, Grundig, Millplus Information Collaboration

Hi all, I have a dmu50v, I'm trying to update to v400 ,I would like to have G7.
Could someone share their copies of the hard drive, parameters .... do you think it is possible to update?...
My email is [email protected].
Thanks a lot.

Good morning, i have send you PM with a link to download the hard disc with MillplusV400. it is a .tib file you need acronis true image program to make the hard drive.
Regards John

Attachments

• CM.CM.txt
    11.5 KB · Views: 51
Many futures of millplus like NFS, network, forth and fifth axis capability unlock with passwords in the parameters, so there is a chanse with the V400 some things to not work in your machine.
I also wish to update to V420 so i can have G141, my machine has the DDC2 digital drivers so i thing i can upgrade to V420. Could someone share his hard drive?
Regards John

Thanks a lot Drimjohn, My dmu50v is 3+2 axis, I'm not sure if it's version V310 or V320, it has nfs and G141 but it doesn't have G7, that's why I want to upgrade to v400, I'm going to locate acronis and try the upgrade.
Thanks a lot.

Thanks a lot Drimjohn, My dmu50v is 3+2 axis, I'm not sure if it's version V310 or V320, it has nfs and G141 but it doesn't have G7, that's why I want to upgrade to v400, I'm going to locate acronis and try the upgrade.
Thanks a lot.

Good morning thank you, can you share your parameters?
Regards John

With G141 on V420 you can do the same thing G7 does but with 5axis moves. in earlier versions it is compensate with different tool compared the one in your have in cad.

I have compared your CM with mine, if I have not made the wrong file, are they exactly the same?

OMG, I have compared badly, they are certainly different...it was strange that they were not.
Your dmu is also 5 axis?

I cant send images with PM, the brake for the B axis end up to one of the plugs in the bottom, verify with your schematics that they are 24 volt, polarity maters, but you cant hurt with reverse voltage. Than you can move the trunnion out of limit with hand.
2.jpg

Hi All,
Placing the documentation of my dmu50 I have found a procedure to perform the kinematics in millplus, heidenhain and siemens. I have scanned it, if someone needs it I can share it.

Hello, it will be interesting to see the procedure, can you send me the file.
Regards John

I think your hdd copy doesn't work for me, my machine has Philips pg1220 control.When trying it I have lost all the bios and I had to reconfigure it. However I will continue trying.

Among the documentation of my machine I have found more interesting information.
-procedure with photos and explanations to disassemble the spindle.
-bios manual document.
-bios setting document.
I'm going to scan them in case anyone needs it.

Do you have information on how to unlock the tool change after the constants are restored? Error E252 appears when changing the tool!

Back