What's new
What's new

Photobucket Un-wrecked Threads

I went through some sticky's that were missing photo's. Photo's have returned.
Its posible photobucket returned all the photo's. They may be trying to undo damage in lost business due to their action.
Business could be going down the tubes. Playing nice
They got Greedy, The Greedy hog is the one that gets butchered.LOL

Maybe we could get a volunteer effort going to save the images on some more important threads before they disappear again.

I am thinking if the OP is gone, at least do a cut and paste to new posts
tedious, but if a bunch of people got together to do it would not be so bad

Maybe we could get a volunteer effort going to save the images on some more important threads before they disappear again.

I am thinking if the OP is gone, at least do a cut and paste to new posts
tedious, but if a bunch of people got together to do it would not be so bad

Its been my plan to do this for a while. Ive slowly been collecting a list of threads. I planned to purchase a one month subscription to PB, then sit down 1 weekend and edit the threads.

Its easier for mods to do it, because we can edit a thread regarless its age, but we're confined to the section we mod. When I was ready, i thought i would talk to Cal, and have him temporarily move the relevant Monarch threads to Cincinnati/Heavy Iron section. After edit, i could move them back to Monarch.

There's a bunch of really nice threads in the South Bend and Antique sections too.

Im not sure how soon I'll get to it, but if you know really good threads, that are not already "stickied", post the link here. Threads in stickies are obvious and easy to find.

I just looked at a thread that is very picture heavy on another machinist forum and was surprised to see that most of the pics have the photosuckit water mark gone. Not all of them though. Some still have the watermark.

Ha, Strictly a "Labor of Love" never to be done again.... Geez .Lately, most of my projects seem to be of this variety.

Probably should check some of my old threads - I’m fairly certain a lot of the pic links went the pay of hosting issues. Still have all the pics. Been way to busy with actual work - have not had a chance to use the tools for roughly a year.

Back