What's new
What's new

Pic Library?

Well, I for one am not exactly expecting the old pics to be in the current library, but if they were - great, but I liked to think that if I load something via the "Attach" button, that it would put it somewhere...

But I guess if we want to have access to them later, that we need to load them the long way - via the link above....

Rant.gif

-------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

My albums made it, they show up in "Your Media" and "Your Albums" under the media link. However, if I try to use the insert media icon (between the smiley and the " in the posting toolbar) I get a message that "The specified URL cannot be embedded as media.". There is a list of allowed sites, such as YouTube, Twitter, etc. This to me looks like a site software configuration file needs to be tweaked. Don't know how to report that to the admins that manage the software side of the site. Don't know if that is handled by @Milacron or someone else.

BTW, the @(username) is a feature supported by the newer software that might?? allow notifications to the named user.

Twilight Zone!

Seriously, I do not think we should blame PM for any of this. They are just users of the software. It is the computer nerds who wrote the software that need the slap in the face and the dawn meeting with ten paces, turn, and fire. Whoops, sorry I forgot to load yours.

But we will never even know who they are.

I am out of suggestions.

Reactions: Ox
Well, I thought that I loaded a pic into an album via the link above yesterday, and all seemed to go fine when posting that pic. But then I go back now to add some more pics, and that album appears to be empty.

I guess I'll just go back to loading a pic each time.
This is ridiculous.

-----------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Back