What's new
What's new

REALLY LIGHT Iron Cincinnati Lathe

m-lud

Stainless
I thought this was interesting. Sort of like those miniature Monarch 10ee minis.
Its listed-on Tony's UK website.

I have other toys that need tooling so $350 is more than I would spend but it would look good on a shelf in an office of a machine shop.
If this thread doesn't fit here, feel free to move or delete

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg

Last edited:
No arc of shame? Must have had some good operators over the years!

Imagine if they tried to sell this today, assuming Karen dosn't call CPS on everyone for child endangerment...

On my to-do list has been to make one of these for my boys, but then I think about all the frustration it would cause (It would make an Atla$ look like a Hendey!), and I start thinking about how short of a stand I can put the South Bend 9" on...:scratchchin:

No arc of shame? Must have had some good operators over the years!

Imagine if they tried to sell this today, assuming Karen dosn't call CPS on everyone for child endangerment...

On my to-do list has been to make one of these for my boys, but then I think about all the frustration it would cause (It would make an Atla$ look like a Hendey!), and I start thinking about how short of a stand I can put the South Bend 9" on...:scratchchin:
There is enough torque and speed in a 20-volt dc drill motor to actually do some nice work. Fabricating a good headstock to cover the plastic

Edit;
Maybe not enough speed

Last edited:
Its Junk!
A good machinist could easily do better in a weekend. It may have survived from never being turned on. I jumped the gun on posting the thread.
I put it on my ebay watch list, so the seller sent me an offer of $50 off of the listing price. Naa

Last edited:

Back