What's new
What's new

Relocation

Florida is very business friendly. There are plenty of small towns with small manufacturers in them. Materials and distribution are no problem. NE Florida's climate is not to bad overall. Probably why it is one of the fastest growing states in the country. We have quite a diverse immigrant community here in Jacksonville.
Also reaffirming to know that our governor's disposition is keeping some dip shits from moving here!

Funny how that works, I'm moving to Russia hopefully end of this year from Canada, we don't want our children to be taught lgbt and other liberal bullshit
I don't believe you for one second.

If you're actually for real, then you really are not a smart individual. Over a million people have fled Russia and you want to go the other way?

Funny how that works
I do not see anything funny. Some residents of America would be very pleased to live, for example, in China. Some people in England would really like it in Iran. This does not mean that these people are somehow wrong - it's just that the place in which they were born or ended up for some reason does not really suit them.
then you really are not a smart individual
Why? The person does not like living in Canada. What should he do? Living in Canada and suffering - because it's "right" or "smart"? Different people have different values - someone is horrified by homophobia (for example), and someone is horrified by the fight against homophobia. I don't think it's right to live in a country where you feel like a stranger.
That's how I live in Russia))))))

I don't believe you for one second.

If you're actually for real, then you really are not a smart individual. Over a million people have fled Russia and you want to go the other way?

I really don't care what you believe , I have lived long enough to Canada to see there's no even remotely bright future here. I have lived in Russia and I will more then gladly return living there, as to who's smart , the moment US$ collapses , and it is on it's merry way there at accelerated speed, and BRICS , which after it expands to new members will control over roughly 70% of world resources and their prices , will introduce it's own currency , it will be the end game for "prosperity" based on printed currency with very little or nothing to back it. West has being tumbling down in last four years and there will be little to recover once the process is completed. Baby boomers are now retired, millennials don't make enough children , family structure has been virtually non existent , faith in God has been perverted and newest generations cannot concentrate on any tas for more then 20 seconds. Who will drive economic recovery once $ looses its value?
My priority however is not to have my children exposed to this new "culture" of toxic lgbt/take drugs propaganda, introduction of migrants from 3rd world countires and complete collapse of once great Western society. As for the millions that moved out , even more moved in , including lots of Westerners. As to economic prosperity , that part is to an individual , if you were poor in Russia and moved to where you though grass was greener you will still be poor and tell people back homw how successful they are abroad while driving a taxi on the second shift in order to survive. I know many of those kinds. On the other hand if you're capable and know what you're doing , not afraid to work , it doesn't matter if you live in some African shithole or some western country , those will be successful with their life anywhere

the moment US$ collapses , and it is on it's merry way there at accelerated speed, and BRICS , which after it expands to new members will control over roughly 70% of world resources and their prices , will introduce it's own currency
Yes, yes, right after the pigs fly)))))
My God, this rubbish about "the dollar will collapse" was listened to by my father in school. 50 years ago))))) You would at least come up with something new, for a change :)

I really don't care what you believe , I have lived long enough to Canada to see there's no even remotely bright future here. I have lived in Russia and I will more then gladly return living there, as to who's smart , the moment US$ collapses , and it is on it's merry way there at accelerated speed, and BRICS , which after it expands to new members will control over roughly 70% of world resources and their prices , will introduce it's own currency , it will be the end game for "prosperity" based on printed currency with very little or nothing to back it. West has being tumbling down in last four years and there will be little to recover once the process is completed. Baby boomers are now retired, millennials don't make enough children , family structure has been virtually non existent , faith in God has been perverted and newest generations cannot concentrate on any tas for more then 20 seconds. Who will drive economic recovery once $ looses its value?
My priority however is not to have my children exposed to this new "culture" of toxic lgbt/take drugs propaganda, introduction of migrants from 3rd world countires and complete collapse of once great Western society. As for the millions that moved out , even more moved in , including lots of Westerners. As to economic prosperity , that part is to an individual , if you were poor in Russia and moved to where you though grass was greener you will still be poor and tell people back homw how successful they are abroad while driving a taxi on the second shift in order to survive. I know many of those kinds. On the other hand if you're capable and know what you're doing , not afraid to work , it doesn't matter if you live in some African shithole or some western country , those will be successful with their life anywhere
"Out of the frying pan and into the fire” comes to mind . . . Dump CAN, well yea, but for heaven’s sake there have to be better options than Russia . . . I can still teach my children how I wish to.

Yes, yes, right after the pigs fly)))))
My God, this rubbish about "the dollar will collapse" was listened to by my father in school. 50 years ago))))) You would at least come up with something new, for a change :)
Every currency collapses , USD is no exception , it has lost it's value significantly since 1910 like 2500% , 1971. made it pegged to the oil and gave it reserve currency status, so you father couldn't have listened about it in school 50 years ago . I could go on into why and how Saudi Arabia can get away with pretty much any atrocity it does and get all the weapons it wants from the US . Problem is that US has exported it's inflation to other product and raw materials producing countries in exchange for a paper which made it "rich". I must admit the scheme was brilliant with the Petro$ , but since the US government started to abuse the USD to sanction anything and anyone who didn't dance to their play , other countries has had it with it and have organized into BRICS which is now expanding at rapid pace. So no, USD $ will not "collapse" in it's own but it's purchasing power already is , it will loose status of reserve currency which will in turn cause major problems in the West in general, from which in previous reasons i mentioned it will be very hard for it to recover without access to major sources of raw materials needed to push their "green" plans

The point of your long winded slightly incoherent rant being?
I answered the question of alek95 , what in my answer you didn't understand or would like explained more? Part you quoted from me is very simple , if you are capable person you will be successful in any country on the planet , if you are were loser in country you came from, you will most likely be a loser in the next one you go to to put it in layman terms.

"Out of the frying pan and into the fire” comes to mind . . . Dump CAN, well yea, but for heaven’s sake there have to be better options than Russia . . . I can still teach my children how I wish to.
What do you believe is bad about Russia?
It has problems as any other country but at least purple/blue haired lesbian is not trying to convince my son he's a girl and should start taking hormones , and at the same time the government makes laws that could put me in jail if I object and my son gets taken away. In Russia I don't have to watch whole month of some kind of "Pride" where naked dudes are waving their penises at the crowd full of children or some kind of mentally ill transgender reads stories to the children. Normalization of lgbt is a major issue anywhere in the world. That all wouldn't be a problem in Canada if people didn't supported it at a massive scale or just being indifferent about it. In Russia if you are a men and hold hands with another one, you get punched in the face anywhere, if you're a red/pink/blue haired lesbian and stage a flashmob, you get beaten with batons, and that's exactly how it should be anywhere where people care about their children and tradition family and God. Pedofiles are coming out all around the West saying how "it's time" to decriminalize them. In Russia, pedofiles don't live long, they get put down very fast. Goal of all of this lunatics are our children , and even if you think you can raise them good, there's 50% of the environment around them and their friends that will influence them and often persuade them into their own sick ways. So yeah, Russia is my favorite choice where traditional values are preserved and valued. Except by the liberals in Russia, but those are mostly the ones that left Russia when the SVO started

if you are capable person you will be successful in any country on the planet , if you are were loser in country you came from, you will most likely be a loser in the next one you go to to put it in layman terms.

Which is why you're moving back to Russia ...

dr-evil-right.gif

What do you believe is bad about Russia?
It has problems as any other country but at least purple/blue haired lesbian is not trying to convince my son he's a girl and should start taking hormones , and at the same time the government makes laws that could put me in jail if I object and my son gets taken away. In Russia I don't have to watch whole month of some kind of "Pride" where naked dudes are waving their penises at the crowd full of children or some kind of mentally ill transgender reads stories to the children. Normalization of lgbt is a major issue anywhere in the world. That all wouldn't be a problem in Canada if people didn't supported it at a massive scale or just being indifferent about it. In Russia if you are a men and hold hands with another one, you get punched in the face anywhere, if you're a red/pink/blue haired lesbian and stage a flashmob, you get beaten with batons, and that's exactly how it should be anywhere where people care about their children and tradition family and God. Pedofiles are coming out all around the West saying how "it's time" to decriminalize them. In Russia, pedofiles don't live long, they get put down very fast. Goal of all of this lunatics are our children , and even if you think you can raise them good, there's 50% of the environment around them and their friends that will influence them and often persuade them into their own sick ways. So yeah, Russia is my favorite choice where traditional values are preserved and valued. Except by the liberals in Russia, but those are mostly the ones that left Russia when the SVO started

I sure hope for your son's sake he's not gay.

I answered the question of alek95 , what in my answer you didn't understand or would like explained more? Part you quoted from me is very simple , if you are capable person you will be successful in any country on the planet , if you are were loser in country you came from, you will most likely be a loser in the next one you go to to put it in layman terms.
Luckily going to Russia you don't need to do an ESL test because as they say in Australia " you would be rooted"

Bro, nobody is going to read your schizophrenic ramblings.
When your delusions melt away , I think you will be in a world of pain, unfortunately I think it's too late for you already
Which is why you're moving back to Russia ...

dr-evil-right.gif

I had a great life in Russia , I came to Canada on contract work, which they kept offering more and more, it's not like I ran away for whatever reason. But now it's time to go home, Trudeau's policies have proven to me that I don't want to spend any extra time here than I have to. It's not like I enjoy something here or find anything attractive to a point that I would permanently want to set up here

Back