What's new
What's new

Renishaw NC4 yasnac or fanuc macros needed

staq

Plastic
Hello everyone,
I accidentially lost my renishaw nc4 laser probe macros on my matsuura machine with yasnac i80 control. Renishaw wants around 1750$ for them (including installation). It's a way too much for me as I am small business and the machine is old (1996). Maybe someone have them? I quess Fanuc macros will be good too as yasnac is very similar control. I can expreiment with them and try to make it work.
Regards

Hello everyone,
I accidentially lost my renishaw nc4 laser probe macros on my matsuura machine with yasnac i80 control. Renishaw wants around 1750$ for them (including installation). It's a way too much for me as I am small business and the machine is old (1996). Maybe someone have them? I quess Fanuc macros will be good too as yasnac is very similar control. I can expreiment with them and try to make it work.
Regards
I attach the files which I wrote almost 20 years ago for Matsuura with Yasnac I80. I don't remember if this is debugged version. Try carefully.
Stefan
Cogito Ergo Sum

Attachments

• Macro SNR.txt
    5.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I sent macros for @staq . If anyone else needs it, write to me.
Small remark:
I understand that the macros you sent are Blum's and intended to be used as combo with Blum Laser interface.
Contrary to all other touch probes, in which the "cooperation" between the device and the interface is simple, in case of laser tool setter there is a lot of "private language" between the two, mainly in "drip rejection" area. The macro routines which take care about this crucial topic are using the setting data specific for interface in subject.

Stefan
Cogito Ergo Sum

The macro routines which take care about this crucial topic are using the setting data specific for interface in subject.
In fact, I did not see any specific things in the BLOOM macros. Switching on and off, blowing or not blowing, and the movements during measurement will be + - the same for any laser.
But I only debugged the simplest things - length and diameter measurements, so I may not be entirely right.

Back