What's new
What's new

Renishaw OTS Options

Bakerprecision

Plastic
Hello,

I am looking for a stand alone OTS for my TM1. It came with a spindle probe, but no OTS (not sure what happened?). There are various models out there, and I'm not quite sure which one is right for me. They vary in specs and prices (anywhere from $1000 to $5000). Only thing I know is that it needs to be OMI-2H.

Hello,

I am looking for a stand alone OTS for my TM1. It came with a spindle probe, but no OTS (not sure what happened?). There are various models out there, and I'm not quite sure which one is right for me. They vary in specs and prices (anywhere from $1000 to $5000). Only thing I know is that it needs to be OMI-2H.
Just write to Renishaw :) They usually answer very quickly, advise without any problems. No one can answer you better than them.

Sadly, I have posed this question to Renishaw with no response (yet).
Outrageous! They demand that kind of money for their products, and they don't respond to emails! The Russian office was much more responsive.
I will try to help you. The signal receiver on your machine is OMI-2H, right? I am very surprised by such a wide range of prices, from $1,000 to $5,000. Did you ask prices from Renishaw, or did you look elsewhere?

Back