What's new
What's new

Request help finding copy of Hardinge AHC wiring diagram - KHB 8220

Jim S.

Hot Rolled
I recently was given this machine, SN 2099. I know AHCs are dated and can be a maintenance headache. But I have some non-urgent work for it and have some time to take on the challenge of figuring it out. It came from an operating environment a couple years ago but doubtless needs attention to relays, solenoids, valves, seals, etc., but I'm up for the challenge. I've powered it up and the spindle motor drive and hydraulics all work. It's fully optioned and the spindle sounds very good.
I've got all the manuals except the specified electrical diagram - KHB-8220.
Can anyone help.
Jim

I recently was given this machine, SN 2099. I know AHCs are dated and can be a maintenance headache. But I have some non-urgent work for it and have some time to take on the challenge of figuring it out. It came from an operating environment a couple years ago but doubtless needs attention to relays, solenoids, valves, seals, etc., but I'm up for the challenge. I've powered it up and the spindle motor drive and hydraulics all work. It's fully optioned and the spindle sounds very good.
I've got all the manuals except the specified electrical diagram - KHB-8220.
Can anyone help.
Jim
Jim, sorry for the delay, I do have a wiring diagram for the Hardinge AHC if you still need it.

Back