What's new
What's new

RFQ - 6 part numbers - 1000 Each - 316ss - smallish turning/milling

Kingbob

Stainless
I need 1000 of each of these parts. (6000 total parts) I have only attached 2 drawings, these are the largest of this rfq. The other parts I need are the same thing just smaller. I'll provide tolerances in detail but for quoting these are pretty wide open, the attached fit into a 1.375" bore and guide a .75" shaft. Totally non mission critical parts, if they fit they ship if you know what I mean. We can provide material if you like and will happily buy an extra 20 or 30 if there is any overrun as long as we get the full 1000 of each. The hole is just to allow grease into the groove in the packing follower, nothing critical going on in there.

.75 stem packing follower .jpg.75 stem packing box ring .jpg

Also just a fyi, we typically make these inhouse but we don't really deal in these quantities. The other parts are for a 1" bore and a 1/2" shaft and a 7/8" bore and 3/8" shaft. Currently we are quoting a job that these would fit into so we need quotes to quote if you follow my meaning, thanks for looking.

Also just a fyi, we typically make these inhouse but we don't really deal in these quantities. The other parts are for a 1" bore and a 1/2" shaft and a 7/8" bore and 3/8" shaft. Currently we are quoting a job that these would fit into so we need quotes to quote if you follow my meaning, thanks for looking.
Hi Bob, can you send me an email @ [email protected], this would be a perfect fit for our live tool lathe

I need 1000 of each of these parts. (6000 total parts) I have only attached 2 drawings, these are the largest of this rfq. The other parts I need are the same thing just smaller. I'll provide tolerances in detail but for quoting these are pretty wide open, the attached fit into a 1.375" bore and guide a .75" shaft. Totally non mission critical parts, if they fit they ship if you know what I mean. We can provide material if you like and will happily buy an extra 20 or 30 if there is any overrun as long as we get the full 1000 of each. The hole is just to allow grease into the groove in the packing follower, nothing critical going on in there.
If you would, email me and I'll see what I can do for you.
[email protected]

Thanks,
John.

Hey guys thanks for the quotes, I've turned them all over to my sister who handles sales so she can quote our customer. Most of the quotes fell in the same ballpark so while no specific quote was selected we were able to quote our customer confident that if we get the whole job we'll be able to get the help we need for this part. If and when we get the job I'll be back in touch to see who's schedule lines up at that time.

Back