What's new
What's new

RFQ for 316 Stainless Steel Parts

JSByerly

Plastic
Looking for a quote on a new design. Only a sample is needed to start with so the parts can be tested before full production. Sample is 2pc's of 2 different P/N's (4pcs in total). After testing, we will be ordering qty's of 20 to 50 at a time and a total of 6 different variations of these parts. Largest of initial sample can be turned (will also need mill work) from 7 inch barstock approx 6 inches long. Future parts may get as big as 9 inch bar stock approx. 8 inches long. If you are interested, message me and I will send the dwg's.

Parts will need to be shipped to either Midland TX or Tomball TX. That will be decided at a later date.

What were you guys getting for material prices on the 20x and 50x quantities?

For 20x, the larger was $490/ea, and the smaller was $395/ea, all cut to length and shipped.

What were you guys getting for material prices on the 20x and 50x quantities?

For 20x, the larger was $490/ea, and the smaller was $395/ea, all cut to length and shipped.
Shipping prices have gone insane, if a person can't get material on free delivery or can't pick it up themselves, they are probably wasting their time bidding.

Their prices for cut and shipped was the same for bar length shipped...
That just shows how much they have jacked up prices shipping longer lengths. I have quite a few repeats from customers ordering same place, same thing on purchase orders, where the material is not available locally. That makes it easy to track how much shipping charges have went sky high.

Back