What's new
What's new

RFQ - Mild Steel Hydraulic Bushing 75mm OD / 62mm ID / 50mm Width

swill008

Plastic
I have a replacement hydraulic cylinder for my Komatsu D31P dozer. Its an angle cylinder and doesn't quite fit the machine right +1 inch on stroke, diffrent hydro connections, rod size etc.. However it was 200$ compared to 1600$ for repair, so I will adapt this cylinder for now, so I can finish the job. So I need a bushing in the rear and front cylinder rod ends to be able to install factory 2x spherical bearings.

The spherical bearings are IKO SB 406233 bearings
I need the bushing to press fit into the cylinder end tangs and I need two internal snap ring grooves to be cut into each bush.

Just to make sure its simplified:
The bushing into the cylinder ends
Bearing go into the above bushing
Snap ring grooves in the bushing to retain the above bearing

Bushing Measurements:
OD - 75 mm
ID - 62 mm
Width - 50 mm

Bearing Measurements:
OD - 62 mm
Width - 33 mm

Internal Snap Ring Measurements:
Groove Width Required: 2.15 mm
Groove Diameter Required 65.0 mm

We can trade contact information and Ill send pics and what ever measurements you would like. I am located in Alabama, near zip code - 35016.

EDIT: PDF File uploaded of what I am asking for.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Pin Bushing RFQ.pdf
    359 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Yes @Garwood I understand the caution, and your reasoning. However, this will be temporary at best, so it should be sufficient repair. I don't have a month or two for the local guys, hence I'm here.

Thank you for the Caution and advice!

Yes @Garwood I understand the caution, and your reasoning. However, this will be temporary at best, so it should be sufficient repair. I don't have a month or two for the local guys, hence I'm here.

Thank you for the Caution and advice!
How will you get a bushing to fit your cylinder when you didn't post tolerances ?

You need to send the cylinder to the shop and have them 'made to fit".

Back