What's new
What's new

Round Dial 10EE FS on MArketplace in Michigan for $750

Friendly price , new electric conversion for that baby would be nice . Back in the day we had a few of those to run at Rocketdyne Santa Susana , Ca . They had vacuum tube electronics .

Either it is thrashed, or someone does not know (or does not care) to get a sensible price for it.

I have seen A***s machines sell for that.

I have to admit that if I were in Michigan, I'd possibly take a look at it.....

Friendly price , new electric conversion for that baby would be nice . Back in the day we had a few of those to run at Rocketdyne Santa Susana , Ca . They had vacuum tube electronics .
My father worked at Rocketdyne in the 1960's and told me many stories about the Santa Susana test area. He was an engineer working on the fuel pumps for the F-1 engine on the Apollo mission.

Prior to that he was designing the fuel pumps for the X-15 while working for Hamilton Standard in Connecticut. Once the X-15 was done he was told you can get layed off or go to Rocketdyne in California. So we moved to Thousand Oaks in 1962. Unfortunately once the f-1 engine was done he was layed off again and swore to never work in aerospace again.

I don't have anywhere to put it but I'd still have grabbed it... only it's approximately a half light year away from my shop.

Back