What's new
What's new

SB 10L Heavy Ten Parts

G-ManBart

Cast Iron
I'm listing a number of SB 10L Heavy Ten parts so it will be multiple posts and take me a while to get all the pictures, descriptions and prices finished. There will be a large dial cross slide lead screw with bushing, dial, handle, pin and domed nut, a cross slide chip cover, carriage gib clamp, saddle carriage lock/clamp and bolt, tailstock and two different aprons.

Not that it matters, but I'm not making a profit on these. I've just finished a 10L project where I had to buy some parts and wound up with extras...I'm just getting back roughly what I have in them give or take a couple of bucks. I will pack everything carefully and ship using whatever method works best for you. Prices will be plus actual shipping.

First up is a really nice cross slide lead screw in really good condition with minimal wear to the thread as pictured. The threads on the end have a nick from where they drilled the hole for the pin, but the domed nut still threads on properly. $150.

Next up: Cross slide chip guard in good condition: $25. Saddle gib clamp in good condition: $15. Carriage lock/saddle clamp and bolt in good condition: $35.fullsizeoutput_5cc.jpegIMG_5748.JPGIMG_5749.JPGIMG_5750.JPGIMG_5751.JPGIMG_5752.JPGIMG_5755.JPG

Last edited:
Tailstock in dirty, but decent condition. For some reason there was no key in the quill and no hole for a pin through a key. I put a piece of keystock in it and it opened and closed as it should. The lock works as well. No bottom clamp or nut/bolt included. $125.IMG_5756.JPGIMG_5757.JPGIMG_5758.JPGIMG_5759.JPG

Last edited:
This apron was functional when I removed it, but the pinion for the hand wheel has been previously bushed (as pictured) and really needs to have that done again. It does not have half nuts. $125.

IMG_5760.JPGfullsizeoutput_5d0.jpegIMG_5762.JPGIMG_5763.JPG

This is a really nice apron that needs nothing other than a bit more cleaning. I bought it to put on the lathe I fixed up and wound up needing to replace the entire saddle, which came with another apron. $350.fullsizeoutput_5d1.jpegfullsizeoutput_5d4.jpegIMG_5766.JPGIMG_5767.JPGIMG_5768.JPG

Sent a direct message. I am interested in the heavy 10 apron with the missing half nuts.

Cheers,

Marc

Bump....have a little wiggle room on the nice apron, so I can do $325 or it's off to eBay. Same thing with the lead screw parts...$125.

I'm listing a number of SB 10L Heavy Ten parts so it will be multiple posts and take me a while to get all the pictures, descriptions and prices finished. There will be a large dial cross slide lead screw with bushing, dial, handle, pin and domed nut, a cross slide chip cover, carriage gib clamp, saddle carriage lock/clamp and bolt, tailstock and two different aprons.

Not that it matters, but I'm not making a profit on these. I've just finished a 10L project where I had to buy some parts and wound up with extras...I'm just getting back roughly what I have in them give or take a couple of bucks. I will pack everything carefully and ship using whatever method works best for you. Prices will be plus actual shipping.

First up is a really nice cross slide lead screw in really good condition with minimal wear to the thread as pictured. The threads on the end have a nick from where they drilled the hole for the pin, but the domed nut still threads on properly. $150.

Next up: Cross slide chip guard in good condition: $25. Saddle gib clamp in good condition: $15. Carriage lock/saddle clamp and bolt in good condition: $35.View attachment 435760View attachment 435761View attachment 435762View attachment 435763View attachment 435764View attachment 435765View attachment 435766

Back