What's new
What's new

SEEKENG FOR Doosan PUMA TL2000 M and G code list

SageGlad

Aluminum
Hey guys! Seeking for M and G code list.

I got PUMA TL2000 with no books. Year 2007.
Have anyone happen to have PDF digital copy of the book for that machine?
I need basically G and M code lists, because they are MTB specific.

Doosan doesn't want to share the book, and lead time for the book is 4 weeks with them.

Can someone please share M and G code list for the same machine?

I need to program it, and cant wait 4 weeks to get the codes.

Google my man. We run 2004-2023 Doosans in our shop and the M-codes and G-codes are basically the same. Nothing stopping you from programming and running with basic code knowledge

Google my man. We run 2004-2023 Doosans in our shop and the M-codes and G-codes are basically the same. Nothing stopping you from programming and running with basic code knowledge
There are a few specific M codes that I don't know. Most of them are the same, I also have two Doosans. And some codes are different.

Do you have any synchronization codes and/or any other related to run two turrets simultaneously etc? Can you share some?
(It's my first twin turret machine, that's why I'm a little two cautious).
I'll really appreciate if you can send me a photo or so with the code lists for at least one twin turret doosan.

There are a few specific M codes that I don't know. Most of them are the same, I also have two Doosans. And some codes are different.
Basic G and M codes are always same. Some machines have additional/optional features, for which there would be additional G and M codes. The G codes will still be same on a similar machine. M codes can be different.
Instead of straightaway jumping to simultaneous machining by two turrets, you may start with simple machining. You do need the manual for efficient operation of the machine, exploiting it full capability.
Some machines may have help function, briefly describing available codes.

Basic G and M codes are always same. Some machines have additional/optional features, for which there would be additional G and M codes. The G codes will still be same on a similar machine. M codes can be different.
Instead of straightaway jumping to simultaneous machining by two turrets, you may start with simple machining. You do need the manual for efficient operation of the machine, exploiting it full capability.
Some machines may have help function, briefly describing available codes.
I am jumping straightaway to whatever I need to machine. I'm not buying machines to play, I do it to get my job done.
I understand what is your point, but that's not the case.

I always wondered what is meant by F in G01 if it contains both X (or Z) and C. This document indicates that F applies to C, and X or Z feedrate is calculated to match this.
In C axis mode, the "F" is degrees per minute or degrees per revolution, as you know.
I gave the formulas to convert to inches if needed. Quite a few customers have that page enlarged and taped to the side of the control!

Back